X320 have transmission problems still?

/ X320 have transmission problems still? #1  

Hamhands

Bought a L120 in 2005 at a big box store (should a known better) tranny problems from the go! Now looking for a new mower.
I use my 955 compact with a 6' finish mower for most of area. But still need to mow about two acres of lawn and trim. Lawn too hilly and sloping for a zero turn so been looking at the X320 tractor. Now hear that they are having tranny problems too. Can't afford to go higher.
Any suggestions?

Sorry, forgot my manners. I am a new member. First time posting. Read through a lot of the posts and just want to extend my thanks to all who try to help on here. Nickname has been Hamhands most of my life. But, its not true what they say, 'big hands, big.....'

Last edited:
   / X320 have transmission problems still? #2  
Bought a L120 in 2005 at a big box store (should a known better) tranny problems from the go! Now looking for a new mower.
I use my 955 compact with a 6' finish mower for most of area. But still need to mow about two acres of lawn and trim. Lawn too hilly and sloping for a zero turn so been looking at the X320 tractor. Now hear that they are having tranny problems too. Can't afford to go higher.
Any suggestions?

Sorry, forgot my manners. I am a new member. First time posting. Read through a lot of the posts and just want to extend my thanks to all who try to help on here. Nickname has been Hamhands most of my life. But, its not true what they say, 'big hands, big.....'
It's a lite duty tranny.

/ X320 have transmission problems still? #3  
It's a lite duty tranny.

Too "lite duty" for 2 acres..?

What are the transmission problems and how has Deere addressed the problem?

AKfish