Buying Advice JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #1  

dmay

Gold Member
Tractor
2010 JD2320
Working on a new JD3320 purchase. I will need dual rear hydraulics to power a 3pt snowblower hydraulic chute rotation and deflector. Is the LVB24854 Electric Diverter Kit @ $1284 the best choice?

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #2  
Well.. it's the "cleanest" solution far and away - IMO. The ergonomics and fit of the additional SCV's are designed and engineered to the tractor.

If you purchase the electric diverter setup with your new tractor - you won't have to pay list price - it'll be discounted along with the deal you establish with your dealer.

Of course, if you're mechanically inclined and like to work on DIY projects - you might search the Hydraulic forum, Owner's and Operator forum and Projects forum for threads on the various add-on solutions that other users have adopted for their tractors.

Fasse valves, multiple SCV's from the Power Beyond circuit, etc. etc. Very inventive bunch of tractor folk's here on TBN and the various approaches are pretty amazing.

AKfish

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #3  
Well.. it's the "cleanest" solution far and away - IMO. The ergonomics and fit of the additional SCV's are designed and engineered to the tractor.

If you purchase the electric diverter setup with your new tractor - you won't have to pay list price - it'll be discounted along with the deal you establish with your dealer.

Of course, if you're mechanically inclined and like to work on DIY projects - you might search the Hydraulic forum, Owner's and Operator forum and Projects forum for threads on the various add-on solutions that other users have adopted for their tractors.

Fasse valves, multiple SCV's from the Power Beyond circuit, etc. etc. Very inventive bunch of tractor folk's here on TBN and the various approaches are pretty amazing.

AKfish

Well said AK:thumbsup:

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #4  
AK's advice is spot on. The cost to add after is steep and will save you bank in the long run by adding now. Even if you weren't getting the blower sooner or later you'll run an implement that needs several ports and you'll be all set. The deere setup is alot cleaner than the other DIY options also.

Matt:thumbsup:

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #5  
I agree with the others and recomend you buy all the hydraulic options from the start. There are lots of times you will need more circuits than are available, I have three circuits plumbed to the rear on my 110 and 4520 and still wish I had a fourth set to use an all hydraulic rearblade.

/ JD3320 dual rear hydraulic couplers #6  
I had the dealer install mine with the purchase. Still got the same % discount as the tractor and they installed it for free. Can't beat that! I did the same with any other options I had purchased at the time.