Got a tractor, finally...

/ Got a tractor, finally... #1  

scrimshaw33

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4520 w/ cab and FEL
Well, sort of. I bought a tractor but am having it delivered, should get it in an week and a half or so. I found a good deal on a 4520 that had barely been used (less than 200 hours), 4 WD with FEL and cab/stereo. I'm also getting a 6 ft. bush hog and rotary tiller with it. I'll post some pics when I get it in.

/ Got a tractor, finally... #2  
Congrats, and welcome to the club!!

/ Got a tractor, finally... #3  
Congrats.....I have had my 4320 for a couple months and its been flawless!!! Good luck and have fun on your new tractor:D:D:D

/ Got a tractor, finally... #4  
Awesome. I could get jealous hearing such things. :)

/ Got a tractor, finally... #5  
Well, sort of. I bought a tractor but am having it delivered, should get it in an week and a half or so. I found a good deal on a 4520 that had barely been used (less than 200 hours), 4 WD with FEL and cab/stereo. I'm also getting a 6 ft. bush hog and rotary tiller with it. I'll post some pics when I get it in.

You have seen the tractor right ? Please tell us you did not buy it sight unseen from Craig's list...

/ Got a tractor, finally... #6  
Congrats on your new investment..your bones etc. will thanking you years to come.;)

/ Got a tractor, finally... #7  
Congrats, the 4520 has plenty of horsepower and you got a cab to boot for comfort. You should be good to go for the next 20 years! :thumbsup:

/ Got a tractor, finally... #8  
Nice tractor Scrim. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

/ Got a tractor, finally...
Thanks all; been a long time coming. With a couple weeks of 100 degree weather here recently, made the decision to go with a cab a lot easier. I've had my eye on a few 4520 with FEL's and cabs that were prices right. This one is in mint condition. Didn't use craigslist, thanks for the concern though:)

/ Got a tractor, finally... #10  
Hope you like yours as much as I like mine.:D
Good decision:thumbsup: