John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #1  

bferris01

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota GL3240
Any have a number or way to contact the corporate offices for John Deere. I have tried to work with the local dealer but am at my wits end with them and need to speak to someone hire up the chain then the local dealership.

Plus JD needs to know about this local dealer's way of doing business.

I bought it in MD but for now will not mention the dealers name.

Please help. I grew up with JD and always wanted my own and hope that is just a bad dealship and that all of JD is not operating this way.

Brian

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #2  
from previous posts.. I think you have to start with the dealer (which you have tried) and then go to the regional/zone/district (whatever it is) JD manager.. You could tell the dealer you want his/her name OR you could go to another JD dealer and see if they can put you in touch with them..

Brian

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #3  
Care to explain your issue.??...

There could be information here from fellow TBN'ers on how to proceed with your particular problem.

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #4  
>>>To contact Deere & Company World Headquarters, One John Deere Place, Moline, Illinois 61265, please call (309) 765-8000.<<<

Going thru channels as suggested by thatguy would be my preference but since you asked for a number here it is from the JD website.

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #6  
I would guess JD (and probably all manufacturers) monitors this forum, you may hear from them.........

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help
Thanks for the help everyone, I will be contacting them this week.

I was holding off to see if the LD Dealer would at teh last min fix the problem but they have choosen not to.

Heres the short verison:

Bought the tractor and brought it home in rain storm and put in garage
next day was able to get on and start working with it and found the following issues, Load match switch that was installed didn't work, turn signals-switch didn't work, and large hydrualic leak coming from under the tractor. I contacted the dealer less then 24 hours after I picked it up with the above issues and got a phone call back they had gotten my call and emails and would be intouch. 20 days later and number of calls and nothing.....i fired off an email and called the service manager and finally got oh we are so sorry...blah....blah....blah.....

They came and picked up ( which to thier credit was at their cost)and told me no more than 2 weeks I would have it back. In mean time I finally after a fight get the info on the tire ballast I asked for. When we were negoiating the price it include filling both tires with Rimguard or enviormently equivolent and I get Methonal which I specified I didn't want. So I call them back up and working with store manager after 3 weeks get well we aren't going to put the right stuff in the tires but we will pump it out and give your a credit (not enogh to cover the cost of the proper stuff) I finally lose my cool and tell them I have had it and if they were not going to do what I paided for they could have the tractor and I would find another dealer (more likely find a differnt color tractor).

Did some reseach scine and found out it would have cost them another 250 bucks to make things right and the way they agreeed to in the 1st place.

Oh and funny thing on top of all this is "oh that saleman in no longer employeeed here"

Not to mention the 4 week wait when I bought it til I could pick up ( it was on the show room floor and only thing not there was HD bucket.

My dad, grandad were JD men and I have always wanted one till now.

Found out the reasons for the stuff wrong with it:
Loadmatch switch was hard installed and never "calibrated"
Turnsignal were not pluged in to the back of the dash
Hydrualic leak was a rear seal gone bad

So am I over reacting? I am beyond frustrated and upset!

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help
So instead of making things right they have opt'd to take the tractor back. Wasting my time/gas/engery and loyalty to JD.

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #9  
So instead of making things right they have opt'd to take the tractor back. Wasting my time/gas/engery and loyalty to JD.

Sounds like a dealer issue, not a John Deere issue. There are good JD dealers out there -- I know this from experience. If you like the tractor I'd look for a good reputable dealer. I'm very happy with my 3720 and would not want to part with it.

/ John Deere Corporate Contact Needed, please help #10  
Can you spell ORANGE? Before giving up on JD I'd see what the brass has to say/do about your case. Dealers are people too and there are good ones and bad ones. If you get satisfaction from the brass and there's another JD dealer nearby then I would stay GREEN. JMO

Last edited: