Quick hitch question

/ Quick hitch question #1  

Covfam

Howdy y'all,
Like i said in the general forums for another question, im looking to get a JD 3520 cab or JD 3720 cab tractor, I notice that have the IMATCH quick hitch option. What exactly is this? and will this prevent me from using other brand standard class 1 3 point implements?.
If not is it compatible with other brand's version of the quick hitch?. Also if the implements and PTO generator that im getting only need 30hp pto or less that the JD 3520 cab has, would there be any real advantage of the JD3720 Cab tractor and its 35hp PTO?.

Thanks for any advice you have!

/ Quick hitch question #2  
I realy like the IMatch setup it makes hooking up 3pt implements easy. That said I took the time to modify the implements that did not fit, spent the better part of a day doing this. With that day in the past changing out tools is a couple of minutes now, can't see struggling with equipment all the time. No need for dollies, tires, pipes or prybars to hookup now.

I think if you can change equipment from the tractor seat by yourself without anyone else helping the added margin of safety alone is worth it.

/ Quick hitch question #3  
I realy like the IMatch setup it makes hooking up 3pt implements easy. That said I took the time to modify the implements that did not fit, spent the better part of a day doing this. With that day in the past changing out tools is a couple of minutes now, can't see struggling with equipment all the time. No need for dollies, tires, pipes or prybars to hookup now.

I think if you can change equipment from the tractor seat by yourself without anyone else helping the added margin of safety alone is worth it.

I did that same as above.

the advantage of the 3720 is that it has an intercooler. This helps get cooler air from the turbo into the combusion chamber. I have had 2 3720's and they have been great. The cost of the upgrade was marginal so I did it. I cannot say that I always lose traction before I run out of power. I have stalled the tractor in B range using the loader a few times when not running the load match feature.

/ Quick hitch question #4  
I LOVE my iMatch:thumbsup:

Do a search for "imatch" for HOURS of reading, then come back and ask specific questions.

/ Quick hitch question #5  
I also love the IMatch. Just make sure that any attachments you have or purchase are JD IMatch compatible. If not, either don't buy it or find someone who can modify the attachment to work. An IMatch quick hitch will spoil you!

I think I'm down to just my old ugly rotary cutter that is not compatible, and it will be as soon as I have time to fix-sounds like another excuse to get out of the house! That pasture needs to be cut again.....

/ Quick hitch question #6  
I Match is the best thing on my 2520. It saves me hours and hours of time. :thumbsup: