Ordered up a 2320 this morning...

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #1  

LoPresti Lawnscape

Bronze Member
:licking:

Bone stock no implements but with Turf Tires. Going to run it mostly with a Ryan 48" Lawnaire Core Aerator on the 3 point.

So it will be a low hour machine, but will earn high dollars when in use.

Got what I think is a good price of 11,500. Plus tax out the door is 12190.00 That's with a 500 dollar cash back deal and zero percent financing. Nothing required down either.

Dealers a few miles away and it will be here Thursday.

In the future I will add a slit seeder possibly a Brillion, a MMM, and possibly a 54" broom and a backblade.

I don't need the mower now as my lawn is small but I plan on moving to some acreage when markets improve and I can off the place I am in and may add the brush and blade if I decide to sub myself out for some snow removal but I just sold my plow truck earlier this year since I am sick of snow plowing so the brush and blade may never happen. :laughing:

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #2  
Good choice. And now you need to investigate the JD forums for tips. You're looking for tips on diesel stabilization, fueling, oil changes, winter preparation etc.
Good luck.

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning...
Good choice. And now you need to investigate the JD forums for tips. You're looking for tips on diesel stabilization, fueling, oil changes, winter preparation etc.
Good luck.

Thanks Rag.

I will be asking for tips and have a head start on equipment, equipment maintenance and especially winter prep as I own a lot of nice lawn care toys like ride on spreader sprayers, a 300 gallon sprayer, aerators, a machine seeder etc.

But this piece is new to me so I will certainly be relying on help from you guys.

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #4  
I think you will like your new tractor. It is small but I have found it to be a good workhorse machine. As mentioned, I have enjoyed using it as much as any machine I have ever had. I suppose it's because one would expect a 4520, for example, to perform well but when a 24.1 GHP machine does more than expected, it seems more satisfying in a way.

John M

Thanks JCM. I'm looking forward to getting it and making some money with it.

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #6  
You may need to get some suitcase weights for the front-IIRC it holds five 40lb. ones on the front bumper. Expect to pay $1 per pound for them.

I'm almost sure I will have to. Just for safety and added stability.

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #8  
Congrats on the new tractor.:thumbsup:

I am waiting for a new X749 to come in right now. I considered the 2320 and gave it alot of consideration, finally the four wheel steering won out though. The 2320 is a nice small tractor I am sure you will like it.

/ Ordered up a 2320 this morning... #9  
Let us know how it pulls the aerator--with pictures!

Congrats

Congrats on the new tractor.:thumbsup:

I am waiting for a new X749 to come in right now. I considered the 2320 and gave it alot of consideration, finally the four wheel steering won out though. The 2320 is a nice small tractor I am sure you will like it.

Plus the X749 has a cup holder! :cool:

Let us know how it pulls the aerator--with pictures!

Congrats

I will.....but won't be even getting the aerator till next year. I know it seems weird but I'll play with it for a half hour then it goes into storage in the shop under a blanket till next year.

Like I said this will be a low hours machine to start anyhow and if the wheels are turning it'll be making money even though my girlfriend calls it a toy. :mad:

:laughing: