Salesman even possibly right?

/ Salesman even possibly right? #1  

06LTNox

We were out looking at tractors this past weekend and one of the dealers we stopped at tried to swear that their guys had changed a bracket and put a 300x loader on a 3038e tractor. It sounded like crap to me but I thought I would check people who knew more then me.

We got a used 3320 from another dealer, picking it up this weekend, I'm excited.

/ Salesman even possibly right? #2  
You may be surprised to see the various loaders that can (and have) been put on tractors in time gone by. :laughing:;)

Some salesmen actually do know what they are talking about. ;)
Today, everything just bolts-up. Such was not the case a few years ago.

/ Salesman even possibly right? #3  
That's right. My Brother In Law and close friend used to be a mechanic at an International truck dealership. I dropped by there often and even helped him work sometimes. This was about 20 years ago and the owner wanted my BIL to put a Front End Loader on his tractor. I walked in when he was in the middle of it and he was cutting some heavy mounting plates with a torch. It was a custom job to be sure.

FEL's have not always been so common and generic. If it is close in dimensions and configuration it can be made to fit.

/ Salesman even possibly right? #4  
I had a friend years ago who was an excellent welder, I was better at designing. Between the two of us we turned out some nice projects and had alot of fun to boot. You can build alot of things if you make an effort so simply adapting loader mountings can be a minor task. We built lots of things because in our ignorance we didn't know we couldn't do it.:laughing: