Pretty neat 2 series video

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #12  
   / Pretty neat 2 series video #14  
I am originally from Czech republic. Cabs are required by state regulations on all tractors as safety feature. The cab has to be certified to withstand roll over of the tractor. Due to colder climate AC was not common in tractors until very recently.
It is a rule that farmer lives in the village or town and travels to the fields. Therefore most tractors have so called highway gear allowing for faster speed about 24 mph. Models with highway gear have four wheel brakes.
Most models have air compressor and pneumatic brake controller for the wagon.

ZETOR TRACTORS a.s.: Zetor tractors, engines, service and original spare parts

Zetor used to make tractors for JD for several years.

Last edited:
   / Pretty neat 2 series video #15  
Redneck - Thanks for confirming that information. Real first person input like yours is appreciated.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #16  
There is a guy from France (Sousephil or some such username) that has a newer model open station Deere CUT. So I think cabs being required might be a country to country choice in Europe. All I know is I wish the European cab was offered as an option in the states because I would have bought one.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #17  
If I remember it right cabs were required in Czech Republic since around 1960. The country is quite hilly and there were many deaths prior that. I remember an accident when overturned tractor killed guy. I was about eight or nine at that time. Our class had a fieldtrip and we just happened to see it. I still see the blue face of the guy squished by the tractor. It made a great impression on me.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #18  
If I remember it right cabs were required in Czech Republic since around 1960. The country is quite hilly and there were many deaths prior that. I remember an accident when overturned tractor killed guy. I was about eight or nine at that time. Our class had a fieldtrip and we just happened to see it. I still see the blue face of the guy squished by the tractor. It made a great impression on me.

That would make a great impression on anyone.

/ Pretty neat 2 series video #19  
The cab to offered in the US would be great.
I just purchased a 2520 and put a Curtis cab/heat/radio in it.