Price Check JD 4710 Compact Tractor

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #1  

f2000ez

Tractor
2006 JD 2520
I need some help and/or guidance. My neighbor is wanting to sell his 4710 Tractor. The tractor has a 460 loader, 48 Backhoe, Industrial tires. Year is 2000 with 136 hrs.
Do you think $8000 dollars is a fair price for it.

Thanks
Dave

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #2  
NO Let me know where he is and I will save you the grief of a bad deal!

Seriously that is a FANTASTIC price. I already have one and would buy that one and resell it at $18,000 and make a fast $10,000.

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor
Thanks for the help.
So it looks like a good deal for all.................Hey, you can have it or 15,000 dollars........just jokin.

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #5  
Sounds like your neighbor wants to give it to you, at that price. It is less than half what it is worth, and hope he is in sane mind and realizes what the true worth is for his equipment.
Enjoy it as a generous gift from your neighbor. You are a lucky person. :)

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #6  
I wish I had a neighbor such as you. I'm not sure.....if he has not done his homework?.....is basing price on what he paid?......being kind to you?....or all of the above. That appears to be a sweet deal for you!

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #7  
Can your neighbor move closer to me!?!?! :laughing::laughing: Yeah, $8k is way to low for that machine, atleast $18k. Check out tractor house and such to get a good base price on what he can get out of it. :)

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor
I've taken care of the neighbor for many years.. I think he is just being nice. Of course I'll have to keep his driveway cleared this winter.

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #9  
I've taken care of the neighbor for many years.. I think he is just being nice. Of course I'll have to keep his driveway cleared this winter.

Oh you poor soul ... HAVE to keep his driveway cleared ... I feel so sorry for you.

/ JD 4710 Compact Tractor #10  
I think he is just being nice. Of course I'll have to keep his driveway cleared this winter.
Then tell him to install a heated cab first and sell it for $10,000.00. That would be real nice of him:laughing: