John deere loader specs.

/ John deere loader specs. #101  
Every lubricant we offer is developed by expert John Deere engineers...

I use JD hydraulic fluid in all my tractors, I think it is worth it.

/ John deere loader specs. #102  
Did you go to Deere.com, Parts, Lubricants, Coolants & Greases and review what it says?

Every lubricant we offer is developed by expert John Deere engineers...

Thank you. Again proof of the fact that not all things were designed equal. But then there are those who have an inkling what engineering is and those that don't. I respect brand integrity and engineering professionalism.

How true, there are some who know nothing about engineering, yet still comment on the topic here.

"Developing" an oil means figuring the specs you want/need for your product. That is done by in-house engineers like the folks at Deere.

"Engineering" the oil is done by guys in the lab at the oil company, not the tractor manufacturer...the oil company blends, formulates, etc, to meet the manufacturer specs. The two are different kinds of engineering. I'm sure you already knew that, but just misspoke.

/ John deere loader specs. #103  
How true, there are some who know nothing about engineering, yet still comment on the topic here.

"Developing" an oil means figuring the specs you want/need for your product. That is done by in-house engineers like the folks at Deere.

"Engineering" the oil is done by guys in the lab at the oil company, not the tractor manufacturer...the oil company blends, formulates, etc, to meet the manufacturer specs. The two are different kinds of engineering. I'm sure you already knew that, but just misspoke.

I did not misspeak. Read what the website quote written. You wrote that John Deere did not have their own lubricant engineers. They do.

You misspoke...again. Maybe you could do some more googling?

/ John deere loader specs. #104  
I did not misspeak. Read what the website quote written. You wrote that John Deere did not have their own lubricant engineers. They do.

You misspoke...again. Maybe you could do some more googling?

No, you've been wrong on this all along, and nothing has changed.

Deere's engineers come up with the specs they want/need for their machines. Engineers at the oil company then "engineer" the oil to meet Deere's specs. In short, Deere doesn't tell them how to blend the oil....that's the engineering part.

The two are different kinds of engineering, albeit related.

Try all you want, nothing changes those facts.

Wait, isn't this thread about Deere loader specs?

/ John deere loader specs. #105  
No, you've been wrong on this all along, and nothing has changed.

Deere's engineers come up with the specs they want/need for their machines. Engineers at the oil company then "engineer" the oil to meet Deere's specs. In short, Deere doesn't tell them how to blend the oil....that's the engineering part.

The two are different kinds of engineering, albeit related.

Try all you want, nothing changes those facts.

Wait, isn't this thread about Deere loader specs?

Read the quote and serve up a big piece of humble pie. Don't weasel out of this. The facts are John Deere DOES design machines AND lubricants- BOTH!

/ John deere loader specs. #106  
I use JD hydraulic fluid in all my tractors, I think it is worth it.

I do as well- all oils, coolants, and stabilizers as well as TY6341 polyurea grade. This will make the machines last longer given the test sheets I have seen at the dealership. Nothing is showing this to be wrong. The HyGuard was developed already back in the 4020 JD days and they have been working on making this excellent product better and better.

Looks like you know your stuff.

/ John deere loader specs. #107  
I do as well- all oils, coolants, and stabilizers as well as TY6341 polyurea grade. This will make the machines last longer given the test sheets I have seen at the dealership. Nothing is showing this to be wrong. The HyGuard was developed already back in the 4020 JD days and they have been working on making this excellent product better and better.

Looks like you know your stuff.

There are many that say to just use any hydraulic fluid. I think it is cheap insurance to use the best fluid on the market, so I use HyGuard.

/ John deere loader specs. #109  
Wow, if either one of you cut your finger I think you would bleed green:laughing:

/ John deere loader specs. #110  
Read the quote and serve up a big piece of humble pie. Don't weasel out of this. The facts are John Deere DOES design machines AND lubricants- BOTH!

Wrong, but believe whatever you'd like to believe.