John deere loader specs.

/ John deere loader specs.
Instead of a "whole raft", list the JD loaders you want specs on someone may post them. Give us a chance to help.

The manual for my 640 lists them, I also have old brochures with many models and their specs.

Well I guess I am looking for the 300 series. Not sure how many models there are but I would like to compare them to the Kubota loaders that go on their 30-40hp tractors.:)

/ John deere loader specs. #14  
I still cant believe JD makes it that difficult to find the specs for their loaders.:confused:

It can't be good for business. I would think for their "tech savy" guys that do the webpage for them it would be a simple fix.

I don't believe it has anything to do at all with lawsuits and whatnot. ALL OTHER manufacturs make their specs very easy to find. With the exception of bobcat. They have a more difficult site to navigate through.

But MFG's like kubota, kioti, mahindra, new holland, etc ALL have very easy sites that are easy for a potential buyer to navigate through and compare specs.

/ John deere loader specs. #15  
Maybe it has to do with the changeover in the tractor lines that is going on right now?? JD's site has never been super intuitive (esp. for such a hge company), so many they just took them off for now??

-Jer.

/ John deere loader specs. #16  
This list is about 4 years old, maybe it's what your looking for.

143002d1255992232-front-end-loaders-whats-better-loaderspecs.jpg

/ John deere loader specs.
This list is about 4 years old, maybe it's what your looking for.

143002d1255992232-front-end-loaders-whats-better-loaderspecs.jpg

Thank you everyone. Very informative.:thumbsup:

/ John deere loader specs. #18  
Problem is that both specs only go up to the 400 series loader. Nothing for the larger 500+. But what I was told when I ordered by tractor that my 512 loader will lift at least 2000# in the bucket. So far that has held true.

/ John deere loader specs. #19  
From the JD brochure NEW 5 SERIES UTILITY TRACTORS, page 17;
John Deere Loaders built to fit:

512NSL

lift at max ht 2453 lbs*
breakout force 4775 lbs*
max lift ht 114"
clearance bucket dumped 85"
reach at max ht 26"
digging depth 3"
dump angle 57 degrees
rollback angle 23 degrees

* measured at pivot

/ John deere loader specs. #20  
Here is the specs, attachments and pictures for the following 3 JD loaders 512, 522 and 542

Last edited: