John deere loader specs.

/ John deere loader specs. #1  

kuboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
B3200, L5740,
Does anyone know where you can get the specs for JD loaders. I can't seem to find any useful lifting specs. Maybe I am just blind!:confused2:

/ John deere loader specs. #4  
I don't know if it is just me, but I havent been able to access deere's loader specs for bout 6 months now. Something up with their webpage maybe???

But it used to be you click the tractor model on the left, under that click attachments, then scroll down to the loader. Once you click on it, it has a link to view specifications. Once you click on that, it used to display the loader specs. Now it just displays a blank page and at the top of the colum on the left in red letters it says "deere model not found"

John Deere products for homeowners: Features for Attachment 300X Loader

This is the link to the 300x loader on a 3520. But if you click view specs, it says not found.

What model are you wanting to know BTW

/ John deere loader specs. #5  
I suspect that the manufacturers are leary of lawsuits is atleast half of the problem. Particularly with residential/consumer equipment. What you can lift on level ground would be far greater than what you can do on a side slope.

When you look at the Construction specs for Deere, Cat and others it is listed.

/ John deere loader specs.
"What model are you wanting to know BTW"

I wanted to compare a whole raft of loaders with deere and kubota. Not sure how to research this one if the info is not available.

/ John deere loader specs. #7  
There are specs for the 520 and 540 loader. On some of the newer loaders 300CX have to dig a bit "Transporting a Round Bale". Granted this is not the level of detail I am guessing you are looking for, but it is something.

/ John deere loader specs.
There are specs for the 520 and 540 loader. On some of the newer loaders 300CX have to dig a bit "Transporting a Round Bale". Granted this is not the level of detail I am guessing you are looking for, but it is something.

I will give that a try. Thanks

/ John deere loader specs. #9  
There are specs for the 300x and 400x are on TBN somewhere.... use the search function and your should find it.

-Jer.

/ John deere loader specs. #10  
"What model are you wanting to know BTW"

I wanted to compare a whole raft of loaders with deere and kubota. Not sure how to research this one if the info is not available.

Instead of a "whole raft", list the JD loaders you want specs on someone may post them. Give us a chance to help.

The manual for my 640 lists them, I also have old brochures with many models and their specs.