Buying Advice Purchasing Advice for JD Backhoe

/ Purchasing Advice for JD Backhoe #11  
I thought about all of this today while at work (my job doesn't require much thought these days /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif) and I decided to clarify my views on the 110 a little better. If I was a professional landscaper/contractor that needed both machines on the same job fairly regularly, I would really look at a 110 or L48, possibly even the Earthforce machines even though there's no dealer here for them. The advantage to them in this scenario would be transporting only one machine vs two. The versatility/efficency would show through much more with the do-it-all machine.
However, the scenario in the original question is a landowner so transport becomes less of an issue. Two machines in this instance could be a greater asset; such as in transporting native material over the property, loading with one, spreading with the other. So, my views expressed prior have not changed.
Sorry to hyjack this thread...

/ Purchasing Advice for JD Backhoe #12  
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

/ Purchasing Advice for JD Backhoe #13  
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

Hamburg - welcome to TBN. This is an old thread... still relevant and good info, though. Why don't you let us know what you have in mind!

Might be an opportunity to "whittle" some more on your thoughts..

AKfish

/ Purchasing Advice for JD Backhoe #14  
Hamburg - welcome to TBN. This is an old thread... still relevant and good info, though. Why don't you let us know what you have in mind!

Might be an opportunity to "whittle" some more on your thoughts..

AKfish

Thank you got lightning in my article.
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Backhoe operator job description

Best regards.