Buying Advice Why 1026R vs 2320?

/ Why 1026R vs 2320?
I figure if I need really serious digging, my neighbor has an old case tlb, but that thing destroy's my lawn.

I would love to have two machines...maybe one day! I definetly realize that there is no one machine that is perfect for every situation. I figure these compacts will get my jobs done, just might take a little longer. Which is ok, more time playing in the dirt right?

I am leaning towards the 2320, but want to wait until all of the official specs/options come out for the 1026 before I make my final decision.

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #12  
I know. I've been looking at that 1026 myself as a replacement for my 425. I just can't see where it would be an improvement, but might actually take more time to get my mowing done. It's hard to beat the agility of the Garden tractor, especially with all wheel steer. Man, is that thing nimble!

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #13  
   / Why 1026R vs 2320? #14  
I heard that the 1026r has a tool box, I am guessing under the seat. I wish my 2520 had that. Storage for a screw driver, wrench and a hammer and a couple of other tools would be incredible.

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #16  
"I heard that the 1026r has a tool box, I am guessing under the seat."

From the videos posted earlier in the thread, it appears the toolbox is mounted to the ROPS. Looks like as good a place as any. Maybe it will work on my 2520 too? I've been trying to figure out where to put one.

The 1026R looks like a heck of a tractor. Love the easy mounting for the backhoe. All it needs is independent braking.

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #17  
I heard that the 1026r has a tool box, I am guessing under the seat. I wish my 2520 had that. Storage for a screw driver, wrench and a hammer and a couple of other tools would be incredible.

Add one yourself, it's not that hard to do.

I did this...

TractorandToolbox111710011.jpg

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #18  
Add one yourself, it's not that hard to do.

I did this...

TractorandToolbox111710011.jpg

I got a backhoe so there very little space on the tractor doesn't have interference issues. I have thought about an ammo box on the ROPS, but this work is warm weather work.

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #19  
I got a backhoe so there very little space on the tractor doesn't have interference issues. I have thought about an ammo box on the ROPS, but this work is warm weather work.

The 1026R toolbox is to the right of the seat as you face the Backhoe. It doesn't interfere with anything.

/ Why 1026R vs 2320? #20  
Some good wisdom - I think Kenny G has it - no on the 1st year product, and depends on your tasks.

THe larger frame is an asset. I bought the 2320 - very few people I know complain about having too much tractor, though I know many who wish they had more...:D