Price Check JD 5020

/ JD 5020 #1  
I have two John Deere 5020s they have duals, open top, 1970 models pretty decent shape for age, not junk... What are they worth if I wanted to sale them

/ JD 5020 #2  
if my memory is right them big boys is about 150hp.id say they are worth $5000 to $7000.

/ JD 5020 #3  
I would say it depends on what shape they are in. Tip top with good rubber and I'd say $12-15K apiece

/ JD 5020 #5  
Probably depends more on what is in use in your area. The 5020 was a dryland tractor, so most do not have a three point or adjustable front axle. If you don't have a three point in this part of the country you can't hardly give them away. But go south of us 180 miles and they have more value. Good luck

/ JD 5020 #7  
That does help a bunch, you should not have any problems selling them if they are good tractors.

/ JD 5020
I'm downt in southeast Texas in rice country thinking about taking them up north around southern Oklahoma and selln em

/ JD 5020 #9  
I'm downt in southeast Texas in rice country thinking about taking them up north around southern Oklahoma and selln em

Aw man - have a heart and keep one of em:rolleyes:

you got your new baby - never know when you'll need some grunt like the old stuff can

If you head up to Ida with em on hwy 59 honk when you go by...

I'll tip my hat

BTW where are the pics of the new rig - you promised

/ JD 5020
I might keep one! I'm guna upload the pic here pretty soon, I'm still waiting on sealing the deal, might be considering getn a 6430 instead