Financing What kinds of specials are going on right now

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #1  

HammA5690

Tractor
Jd 2520
I was on the deere website looking at financing options. One of them says "Save $200.00 when you buy a 2000 series with two attachments". Saving $200 while buying a 16k+ machine seems like a joke to me so I am leaning towards the 0% financing. The website does not say how long the 0% can be extended. 3 years, 4 years, 5 years? Im just wondering if anyone who has bought a 2320 lately can shed some light on what the actual terms are.

Also what are everyones thoughts on buying a snow plow and mower first (the 2 main uses of the tractor) and waiting a while to purchase other attachments (Loader, BH). The fiance says that it is a waste of money to buy a snow plow while I could just use the loader but the lower payment off the start is very tempting to me.

On a last note, Is there any reason that deere.com does not allow you to add the 200cx loader while on "build it now"? I would assume that it would be right in there with the mower, bh, and plow but I cant find it to save my life.

Thanks for any thoughts.

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #2  
I was on the deere website looking at financing options. One of them says "Save $200.00 when you buy a 2000 series with two attachments". Saving $200 while buying a 16k+ machine seems like a joke to me so I am leaning towards the 0% financing. The website does not say how long the 0% can be extended. 3 years, 4 years, 5 years? Im just wondering if anyone who has bought a 2320 lately can shed some light on what the actual terms are.

Also what are everyones thoughts on buying a snow plow and mower first (the 2 main uses of the tractor) and waiting a while to purchase other attachments (Loader, BH). The fiance says that it is a waste of money to buy a snow plow while I could just use the loader but the lower payment off the start is very tempting to me.

On a last note, Is there any reason that deere.com does not allow you to add the 200cx loader while on "build it now"? I would assume that it would be right in there with the mower, bh, and plow but I cant find it to save my life.

Thanks for any thoughts.

If you are going the 0% financing route then it would make sense to purchase all attachments now under the 0% plan.

Under the 'Build It' website the attachments not found in the 2320 direct build are found under the Utility Tractors > ATTACHMENTS link. Look here for the 200CX and the 54" snowblower.

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #3  
Usually the $200 on attachments is in addition to the 0% financing offer, you get both. About the front end purchase of tractor and add ons, you and your new CFO need to have a budget in mind. Consider what attachments you really need to have and see if this fits into your financial plan, for most starting out it can be difficult to get the lump sum money for things like loaders and snowblowers. Getting these attachments included in a 0% loan would be easier to handle just make sure the whole purchase has some merit.

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #4  

Check with your dealer but I saw a post the other day that it was up to 60 months.

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #5  
It also says save $1000 on 2320 and 2520 when you buy two implements.

/ What kinds of specials are going on right now #6  
I don't know how much snow you get in your area, but it's a lot faster to move snow with the blade. I have a 2520 with the loader and front blade and it has worked great for me this snow season. It's not really a huge deal to swap out the blade for the loader, but the only time you would need the loader is when you run out of places to shove the stuff.

We have had more snow than usual this year, and I still have managed to keep things under control with just the blade. Works great.

I would take advantage of the financing, and get the whole caboodle right away.

REV