Finally a deal.

/ Finally a deal. #1  

castiman

Silver Member
Tractor
jd 2520,jd x530
Well its been about 6 weeks asking questions, reading posts on this forum and today I bought it. Debated between the 2520 and 2720,seeing that I know I won't have the need to use any rear pto implements I decided on the 2520. The extra 2000.00 it would have cost me ( less rebate, higher tractor price) I put toward a x530, getting 800.00 off msrp plus the 500.00 rebate,plus another 500.00 off for the jd loyalty program. Total price 5400.00 including tax. I''ll use this for the days my lawn is to soft for the 2520.

/ Finally a deal. #2  
congrats on your new tractor.

/ Finally a deal. #3  
Congrats on the new tractor, I'm sure you will enjoy it. :thumbsup:

/ Finally a deal. #4  
Congratulations on your new pair of machines.:thumbsup:

You may find that the 530 works well enough to handle all of the mowing needs on your lawn. Probably better for the lawn too.

/ Finally a deal. #5  
Yep.. congrats on your TRACTORS! In case, you haven't heard it before - pics, pics, pics!

AKfish

/ Finally a deal. #6  
Congratulations!!! Outstanding. If I were fortunate enough to have a lawn mower of that caliber, I believe I'd set my tractor up to be a dirt/snow machine that never needed to go out onto the grass.
:D:D

Very happy for you.

/ Finally a deal. #7  
Did you purchase any implements with your 2520? I ask because the Implement Bonus (purchase 2 with tractor all on same PO) is up to $1000.00 on the 2320 and 2520 models only.

/ Finally a deal. #9  
congrats, sounds like twice the fun:D