John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #1  

damiang

Tractor
2011 John Deere 2520
I dont' think John Deere makes these type systems (John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System Power Pak) any more but does any one have any information on where I can look to purchase on of them? Or am I wrong, do they still offer them here in the US?? I do not want to buy the one they are offering for the 2520 which is the 3 bag type (14 bushell). I have no interest in getting off the mower while I am mowing.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #2  
I believe they still offer the MC519 cart and blower system. Some have been able to purchase a hydraulic lift for it. That is what I have and has worked well for 15 years now.
I don't like getting off to dump leaves and grass either :D

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #3  
I have owned serveral of the smaller JD CUT's including a 4115, 2320, 2520, 3320, 4120(x2), 4500, 5203, and now a 4720.

On the 2320I had the 3 bag material collection system. It worked really well but with a 62D deck it filled up SOOOO quickly it was not funny :laughing:

I too have always been intersted in that JD hyd dump system. I think they were very popular back in the old 755, 855, 955 series days.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #4  
I bought a X495 a few years ago with one of the John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection Systems like the one pictured below. Worked great, loved the ability to dump anywhere. Although I sold the X495, I still have the collection system. I have been looking for an owner's manual and parts catalog.

Attachments

• Material Collection System  Hydraulic Dump.jpg
    Material Collection System Hydraulic Dump.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4,299
   / John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #5  
Hi Damiang,
The best MCS systems are made by Wiedenmann in Germany and they make the MCS-600 collector for the JD commercial front mowers. ( I have one)
For the 2520, you should contact Vesey's equipment in Canada who now carry the Wiedenmann equipment. The main Wiedenmann office in the US is in Georgia and you can ask Will if they are importing the MCS system that goes on the 2520 thru any dealers in the states.
Let me know.
GJSnow

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #6  
Just another thought.
I would speak to Will in Georgia before calling Canada. The dealer locator network thru the Wiedenmann North America website has dealers that list this equipment. Maybe it can now be purchased in the US more easily?
Good luck.
GJSNow.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System
Thanks gsnow, I will try that.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #8  
Good Luck.
Let me know what you think of the "MCS Favorit."
Make sure you are sitting and have a beer in hand when you are quoted the
price.
GJSnow.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #9  
If this is a repeat post, I apologize but I didn't see my post on this thread.
I have one of the hydraulic dumps for 50, 55 and 70 series. We used it for a few seasons but no longer need it. It has been well cared for. It is in Joshua, Texas.

/ John Deere Hydraulic Dump Material Collection System #10  
I have on I used with an 855. Would like to sell it. Western Illinois