2520 in the driveway

/ 2520 in the driveway #1  

HammA5690

Tractor
Jd 2520
Jd 2520 finally got dropped off today. So far it has more than impressed me. Especially how easy the mower and loader come on and off. Only took me 10 min to take both off.

/ 2520 in the driveway #2  
It didn't come with pictures for us to see....that seems odd?;)

/ 2520 in the driveway #4  
Jd 2520 finally got dropped off today. So far it has more than impressed me. Especially how easy the mower and loader come on and off. Only took me 10 min to take both off.

Congrats HammA5690 :thumbsup: Now if we only had some photos to drool over that would be perfect...:D

/ 2520 in the driveway
RaisedonDeere said:
Congrats HammA5690 :thumbsup: Now if we only had some photos to drool over that would be perfect...:D

Ill try and get some tomorrow. Today is raining but tomorrow there is a winter storm advisory with up to 8 inches so that will probably be a picture perfect moment

/ 2520 in the driveway #7  
Get it in out of the rain :laughing:

/ 2520 in the driveway
Zebrafive said:
Get it in out of the rain :laughing:

It is safely in the garage after a little fun in the mudd

/ 2520 in the driveway #9  

That tractor is becoming a very popular model.

Good luck with it's operation, report back often to let us know how much you love her and by all means...Post Up A Picture.!!:thumbsup:

/ 2520 in the driveway #10  
That tractor is becoming a very popular model.

Good luck with it's operation, report back often to let us know how much you love her and by all means...Post Up A Picture.!!:thumbsup:

Yep.....us 2520 owners know a good unit when we see one.

Better hurry up with those pics, JDGreengrass gets pretty upset if he has to wait very long.

REV