John Deere 4105, USED COST ?

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ? #31  
Well its mine :thumbsup:. Pick it up Sat . They are going to full service it , and wash it , $16,200 total :D I'll post a ride report after I use it with pics later in month . Off for a week in 2 weeks , so I can not wait . Thanks for ALL the INFO and HELP :thumbsup:. He had 3 phone calls on it as we did the paperwork .

You did very well for yourself

Congrats! :thumbsup:

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ? #32  
Glad that worked out for you, I was getting worried. Got off my backhoe twice to check your thread. laughing

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ?
Glad that worked out for you, I was getting worried. Got off my backhoe twice to check your thread. laughing

I was in the dealership , getting ready to " buy it " and I was sweating !! I was like " TURN THE AC ON " they said " IT IS ON :D" I was so nervous . They were laughing at me . While I was there , they had 3 different calls about it . He said he had about 6-8 calls a day about it . So I was like going crazy ........ what to do, what to do . Then I said screw it , I know its a deal , its dirty , and still looks new , its 5 mins from my house at local dealer . I said SOLD !!!!!!!! They said " Thank God " :laughing::laughing:

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ? #34  
Hey goochy, glad you got your tractor, we were all kinda following your threads, and I know it was a big decision. That sure looks like a big solid workhorse of a tractor. You might think about some bedliner material on those floorboards later, it would really look spiffy and go with the other black on the tractor. and it gives great extra traction for your muddy or snowy boots. I did that to mine about 9 months ago, and it is holding up well. Again good luck with that beautiful machine.

James K0UA

Thanks James ! I might do that to the floors , I saw your post about yours , it looks great and safe . I wanted a Kubota , but I did NOT like the jerky 3 pt hitch :(. The John Deere 300CX quick attach loader is what SOLD the JD . It comes off the tractor in 1 min :confused2:. It also has quick attach bucket . I also loved the joysick control is in floor next to rear lift control , I have a bad shoulder and reaching out in ft of me , makes it hurt . So now with joystick down low , no problems now ! It is bigger than I need , but I really liked it . The L3400 with 5 ft equipment just felt like I had to rev it hard to work it . The price , loader, joystick, dealer 5 mins from house , and HP is what sold me on the Deere . I think $16,200 is a great deal with full service and wash job ! Its a 2008 and never been washed !!! so its a CLEAN tractor . Owner used it on 600 acer deere hunting farm . He bushoged and disk up food plots . The local JD dealer is the only people who ever touched it , and they gave me print out of all records .

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ? #36  
Congrats.

You got a geat deal on a great tractor.:thumbsup:

pick it Sat morning !!!!!!!!!!:D

/ John Deere 4105, USED COST ? #38  
Great, we want pics!