New 5075M is at the dealer's!

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #1  

AKfish

Tractor
JD 5115M; JD 110 TLB; JD 4720; Ford 9N; JD X300R
My salesguy sent me a couple of pics of my 5075M that just arrived from the factory. Needs to have the loader and rear blade, etc. set up and detailed before shipment "North to Alaska"!

I'm pumped!

AKfish

Attachments

• 5075M 001.jpg
    5075M 001.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 2,349
  • 5075M 002.jpg
    5075M 002.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 1,786
   / New 5075M is at the dealer's! #2  
thats a nice looking rigg.

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #3  
sweet looking! i am very interested in hearing a review of this tractor when you finally get it and get some seat time. i'll probably be buying a 5065M or 5075M in the next year or so, haven't decided which though yet. i'm just now starting to pench pennies so i can make a substantial down payment along with my trade-in when the time comes. btw what quick hitch is that? it's not i-match is it? are your implements set up for quick-tatch?

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #4  
My salesguy sent me a couple of pics of my 5075M that just arrived from the factory. Needs to have the loader and rear blade, etc. set up and detailed before shipment "North to Alaska"!

I'm pumped!

AKfish

What rear blade are you getting?

Just wondering

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #5  
sweet looking! i am very interested in hearing a review of this tractor when you finally get it and get some seat time. i'll probably be buying a 5065M or 5075M in the next year or so, haven't decided which though yet. i'm just now starting to pench pennies so i can make a substantial down payment along with my trade-in when the time comes. btw what quick hitch is that? it's not i-match is it? are your implements set up for quick-tatch?

That is not a i-match its a category 2 quick hitch.

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's!
That is not a i-match its a category 2 quick hitch.

Yep... The blade is Q/A with the hitch. I've got a Frontier RT1270 rototiller that's a Q/A with the CAT II quick hitch, too.

I'd be happy to let you all know how the tractor works out. Mowin', balin' and planting another small pasture this year, too,

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #9  
Now that's a tractor! You're ready for some all-day seat time now. Congrats on a super nice machine.

/ New 5075M is at the dealer's! #10  
You may get it sooner than you thought! Now the waiting really begins.