Dealer 2520 is on dealers lot.

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #1  

B E Lewis Farms

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520
I had to go to the dealer to get some parts for one of the cotton planters today. While I was there the truck pulled in with the shiny new JD 2520 I ordered last week. :)
The only problem is I have to wait until next week for the loader and mower to come in. :(

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #2  
Nice, did you take a pic or two, so you can at least look at them till it arrives at the homestead?:thumbsup:

/ 2520 is on dealers lot.
There are some kubotas in this area but this part of North Carolina there are more John Deeres. Plus everything at the farm is green, so anything else just will not match.

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #5  
congrats on your new tractor.

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #6  
Congratulations on the new tractor. I've had my 2520 for almost a year, and I love it. I hope your dealer is better than mine was about getting all the parts ordered to complete the setup work. It's disappointing when all the major parts are sitting at the dealer, but nobody ordered the pieces needed to finish the job.

/ 2520 is on dealers lot.
Well the loader and mower came in on monday and tuesday, talked to the salesman this afternoon and they haven't got it in the shop for assembly and prep. Guess I will have to wait a little longer.

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #9  
Congratulations on the new 2520! :thumbsup: Bet you cant wait to get it home. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ 2520 is on dealers lot. #10  
Well the loader and mower came in on monday and tuesday, talked to the salesman this afternoon and they haven't got it in the shop for assembly and prep. Guess I will have to wait a little longer.
Congrats on the new wheels! I feel your pain... My new 2520 was ordered early last week and has been at the shop waiting on the angle kit so i can use my broom on it. Loader is not in yet, but I should be taking delivery on the tractor with just the blower and QH so i can throw the broom on and get the yard cleaned up. Loader should be in any day so they'll come back and pick it up to put that and the MMM on (which is also at the dealer, just needs to be put on...) Hang in there, I hear it's worth the wait ;)