Value of John Deere 750

/ Value of John Deere 750 #1  

RoMad

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710
A friend of mine at work inherited a 1984 John Deere 750 from his father. His father bought it new and it has 900 hours on it and is in very good condition. It is 2wd with a gear transmission and a RFM. It has ag tires on it that are also in good condition. It does not have a FEL. My friend said all his father did with it was mow. There are a couple of people at work interested in it and my friend said he just wanted to know what a fair price would be for it.
Any suggestions as to what would be a fair price?

/ Value of John Deere 750 #2  
A friend of mine at work inherited a 1984 John Deere 750 from his father. His father bought it new and it has 900 hours on it and is in very good condition. It is 2wd with a gear transmission and a RFM. It has ag tires on it that are also in good condition. It does not have a FEL. My friend said all his father did with it was mow. There are a couple of people at work interested in it and my friend said he just wanted to know what a fair price would be for it.
Any suggestions as to what would be a fair price?

Go to MachineFinder.com and TractorHouse.com to look at other JD750's that are for sale. Compare condition and price. Look at other comparable tractors (horsepower, 2wd, year) for price.

Also, go to TractorData.com for the specs of the tractor and sometimes they list an original price, though that would probably have little reference to what the tractor would sell for today.

I would say something like $5 or $6,000. It is diesel, correct.?? Maybe more. 900 hours is nothing and it sounds to be in good shape. John Deere hold their value veruy well and the 750 is a great tractor. Built tough, works strong and is very dependable. A good old tractor. Don't give it away is what I say.:thumbsup:

Here's some help...not much.

JOHN DEERE 750, Used JOHN DEERE 750, JOHN DEERE 750 For Sale At TractorHouse.com - Page 1