Pulled the trigger

/ Pulled the trigger #1  

Anonymous Poster

Ordered the 4410. Think I cut my mowing time in half but doubled my seat time with all the other projects I'll think of. Dealer thinks up to 6 weeks to get everything squared away, but that's OK. Not that much snow here and I can't hear the grass yet.
Thanks for all the good advice, I'm confident I bought the best tractor on the planet.

/ Pulled the trigger #3  
<font color=blue>"...I'm confident I bought the best tractor on the planet."</font color=blue>

Not so, my friend. I bought the best tractor (JD4710) on the planet last May and as far as I can tell, it's still the best one on the planet. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Congrats though on your purchase....it's a fine machine. ENJOY!!!!

....Bob

/ Pulled the trigger #4  
Jimmo, I'll argue with RANCAR about who bought the best tractor, I did!... well we all did! Congratulations on your purchase. I've had my 4310 going on a year now and am very happy with it (I can hardly wait to start digging holes again! You'll love that 4in1 bucket!
Try to get some sleep while your waiting!? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Pulled the trigger #5  
<font color=blue>I'll argue with RANCAR about who bought the best tractor, I did!... well we all did!</font color=blue>

OK Jim.....I'll concede that. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif We both bought the best tractors because we both bought from the best JD dealer in New York State. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Pulled the trigger #6  
I bought my JD from a dealer in PA...thats close to NY.../w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Pulled the trigger
Jim
I see in you're profile you have a toothbar for your 4in 1 bucket. Where did you get it, how much, and how useful. Also you went with the large R4 tires. I discussed this with the dealer and he didn't know anything about them. Are they larger in height or width or both. I was thinking I wouldn't want any additional height because of stability where I mow. but I'm willing to be shown the error of my ways. (have to hurry though, I'm sure there are hands on my tractor as I speak)
Also you have the extra armor. Does the 430 loader or 4in 1 bucket come with any hood armor at all or is this a necessary purchase.
As you can see I'm definatly new so thanks for the help.
jimmo

/ Pulled the trigger #8  
OK Bill.....we'll also let you become a bona fide member of the "Best Tractor Club." /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Pulled the trigger #9  
I didn't know he bought a

BLUE ONE :)

/ Pulled the trigger #10  
jimmo, Got the toothbar from K.C. Canary (JD Dealer) in Fultonville NY it was around $250 real nice setup and he ships anywhere... only two bolts and off it comes... if/when you call just ask for Mark Brucker, he'll take great care of you!.. Oversized R4 are larger diameter and wider... it's kind of soft where I use it so the option made sense for me. The option code for the oversized R4's is/was 4575 and they added about $200 to the price of the tractor. Be careful... if your planning on using a MMM check for tire clearance... might be a problem with the larger tires. The loader equipped tractor does come with a small hood guard as std equip. The 4in1 Bucket is an option... about $2,200 seperate or $1,200 when purchased with the tractor in place of the std bucket. I hope this helps!