Ya'll did it...

/ Ya'll did it... #1  

danedgington

Bronze Member
Since '04 I have been toodling around my 5 acres pleased as punch on my 2210and never gave it another thought....

but you all kept talking and talking and talking about the 2520 $2,500 rebate and you guys kept buying and finally keeping up with the Jones's kicked it and I had to get one.

So can I be a member of the club? Is there a handshake or a jacket or something?

Also, was this a good deal: $16,490 for the 2520, 200CX and 62D set up and delivered. Trade in credit for my 2210 (800 hours), 200CX and 62C was $9250 so total out of pocket was about $7K so figured it would be nice to have 36 monthes of warranty and a 0 hour machine....Gave me a delivery date of June 8, so I will get to finish my spring tilling and mowing on the old machine...

Dan

/ Ya'll did it... #2  
Sounds like a good deal me. But now you have to wait. Ugh

/ Ya'll did it... #3  
Since '04 I have been toodling around my 5 acres pleased as punch on my 2210and never gave it another thought....

but you all kept talking and talking and talking about the 2520 $2,500 rebate and you guys kept buying and finally keeping up with the Jones's kicked it and I had to get one.

So can I be a member of the club? Is there a handshake or a jacket or something?

Also, was this a good deal: $16,490 for the 2520, 200CX and 62D set up and delivered. Trade in credit for my 2210 (800 hours), 200CX and 62C was $9250 so total out of pocket was about $7K so figured it would be nice to have 36 monthes of warranty and a 0 hour machine....Gave me a delivery date of June 8, so I will get to finish my spring tilling and mowing on the old machine...

Dan

Congrats danedgington,

June 8th Ahhhh:shocked: I can't even think of waiting that long for a 2520.. J/K I waited 3 weeks.. :D

Ohh and by the way there is a secret hand shake for the 2520 club. It's so secret I don't even know it..

Enjoy your new toy (Ummm I mean tractor) :thumbsup:

/ Ya'll did it...
I am not too bothered by the June 8th. He orignally thought they still had some to pull from their other stores, but alas they had all been committed. But i like knowing I will be getting my just a few days out from the factory...

/ Ya'll did it... #5  

Dan

Nice price for a nice tractor.!! Congrats and enjoy the new machine when it arrives.:thumbsup:

/ Ya'll did it... #6  
I am not too bothered by the June 8th. He orignally thought they still had some to pull from their other stores, but alas they had all been committed. But i like knowing I will be getting my just a few days out from the factory...

Is this a small dealership? Mine has so many one the lot I thought they was going to have a parade.

I am currently waiting setup on mine and one day in the next couple of months the 270 BH, if JD ever lets it out the door.;)

BTW, congrats and let me know if you figure out the handshake thing!

/ Ya'll did it... #7  
Congrats on the new tractor!!! this Saturday will be 3 weeks waiting for me!!! I can't wait!!! Oh ya I think there is a secret tattoo also.... :eek: LOL