Buying Advice Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #1  

puffyshirt

Tractor
Deere X304, 2520
First of all, thanks to all who responded to my other thread about picking my 2nd implement... I settled on the Box Blade

Anyway, here is my best quote so far...

Feedback?

2520 Tractor ($11,808) after $2,500
200CX Loader (no Ballast Box) $3,099
BB2065 Box Blade $1,092

Total of $16,000 not including tax or delivery

Seems like I can do a little better right?

Thanks!

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #2  
Hi,

Two weeks ago at the open house at a local dealer I saw a price of 16,500 on a 2520/200cx, no box blade.

All depends where your located, I happen to be in the super premium price area of the country AKA: New England.

BTW, get the ballast box if you don't have one already, fill it with portland. Using a big box blade works but not in close quarters, you will bang it into stuff no matter how careful you are.

Tom

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #3  
Maybe a little bit better, maybe off the loader? Mine is line itemed out like that, but it was the 2520, 200cx and 62d and after the discounts was 16,400. I think the diff. between the 62D and a BB is more than 400.

Still not a bad deal...

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #4  
$16,970.00 for 2520, 200CX w/toothbar and hooks welded on 61" bucket, power beyond, pallet forks, box blade and delivery.

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #5  
First of all, thanks to all who responded to my other thread about picking my 2nd implement... I settled on the Box Blade

Anyway, here is my best quote so far...

Feedback?

2520 Tractor ($11,808) after $2,500
200CX Loader (no Ballast Box) $3,099
BB2065 Box Blade $1,092

Total of $16,000 not including tax or delivery

Seems like I can do a little better right?

Thanks!

Hey puffyshirt
See if you can work a ballast box and the I-Match in that deal. It's not bad,but it would be sweeter with those included.:)
As others stated,the box blade is not heavy enough for FEL work. If you do nothing but mulch or sawdust,you're fine,but if you do any gravel,dirt, or just plain old heavy material,you need close to 1,000 lbs back there and that blade is only 520.

Greg

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help #6  
Price doesn't look too terrible to me. I wouldn't kill myself trying for that extra hundred bucks off.

Gonna look odd though...... pirate on a tractor. ;)

/ Almost ready to pull the trigger - price help
Thank you all for the replies! I truly appreciate it! I will probably try and get the dealer to throw in a few extras and call it a day. I want a toothed bucket, the ballast box, and iMatch. I won't get it all, but I can try. I really wish I had the funds for a back hoe, but .....

Thanks again!

p.s. .... but I don't wanna be a pirate!