Found this one today...

/ Found this one today... #3  
He's gonna be really upset when he finds out his tractor's not worth but about $12k...but it does seem to be well cared for.

/ Found this one today...
Yeah wasn't sure what it was worth but it looks good.....

/ Found this one today... #5  
I have one just like it. Figure mine is worth in the $12k area. If he is real lucky, he may get $15 out of it, but hope he gets what he is asking. They are hard to find, that is for sure.

/ Found this one today... #6  
He's gonna be really upset when he finds out his tractor's not worth but about $12k...but it does seem to be well cared for.

Dunno about that...those Deere 4300 are mighty popular tractors and he does have what appears to be a very nice machine.

/ Found this one today... #7  
That's about an hour from me.

/ Found this one today... #8  
It should be wort all of that. I got $10,500 for a 1996 JD870 with 1400 hours on it.

These are nice tractors....... lots of people love them. This one is in great shape (but being craigslist..theres a 50/50 chance it doesnt really exist LOL).

/ Found this one today...
It should be wort all of that. I got $10,500 for a 1996 JD870 with 1400 hours on it.

These are nice tractors....... lots of people love them. This one is in great shape (but being craigslist..theres a 50/50 chance it doesnt really exist LOL).

Yeah if it was priced at $5,000 like all the other scams on craigslist then I would say so!!! Being he is asking what he is you would have to believe it's real.....:confused2:

That tractor is still kinda new even though it's old....:D