John Deere 4520

/ John Deere 4520 #1  

Edward. S

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere
Thats right, a 4520, Something you guys think thats big. :cool: . Need to talk to my dealer before I can get a price probably under 30,000 with trades. Might trade some old iron away. One of my old rebuilt Massey 245's if he gives me a good trade price. Old rear blade and a 3 point hitch chisel plow.

4520 Tractor
2 Mid , 1 Rear SCV
11.2R38 , 9.5R24 Tires.
12/12 PowrReverser
Canopy,
Spaced out to 68 Inch wide.

Help me out, I need a price before my dealer starts throwing high prices at me.

Last edited:
   / John Deere 4520 #2  
Edward is that tire size a misprint? Are you talking about a CUT 4520 - 50hp? Or a real, 4520 - 150hp? Pretty high price for an old 4520....

AKfish

/ John Deere 4520
Edward is that tire size a misprint? Are you talking about a CUT 4520 - 50hp? Or a real, 4520 - 150hp? Pretty high price for an old 4520....

AKfish

CUT... Tire is not a misprint its for seeding and other jobs.

/ John Deere 4520 #4  
At that price - I'm guessing it's a new machine. I think most new buyers are still shootin' at a 15%-20% discount from the MSRP on the Build Your Own.

Those big tires and rims will add a fair bit to the price. Likely another $1,500 or so - I'd guess.

AKfish

/ John Deere 4520
At that price - I'm guessing it's a new machine. I think most new buyers are still shootin' at a 15%-20% discount from the MSRP on the Build Your Own.

Those big tires and rims will add a fair bit to the price. Likely another $1,500 or so - I'd guess.

AKfish

I'll let you on a secret. Canadian dealers are cheap. They make extra money off us.

/ John Deere 4520 #6  
What would happen if you drove south... say, 100 miles or so? At the very least, you might get your local guys ATTENTION!

AKfish

/ John Deere 4520
Could do that but I have heard that you cant bring new equipment to canada, you get in trouble for that unless you have a US address.

/ John Deere 4520 #8  
I had the uderstanding that US dealers are not allowed to sell NEW equipment into Canada at all. Of course used is anybody's game.

/ John Deere 4520 #9  
I had the uderstanding that US dealers are not allowed to sell NEW equipment into Canada at all. Of course used is anybody's game.

How many hours on the meter does it take to have a "USED" tractor?? ;) Couple of drives around the dealer's lot...

AKfish

/ John Deere 4520 #10  
You can bet someone is gonna want that revenue for crossing that invisible line