Price Check Price check on 5075M

/ Price check on 5075M #1  

mechatgsk

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota M7060
Hello,
I am looking at purchasing a new 5075M MFWD with deluxe isolated open operator station, 3 mid scv's with joystick control and 3 rear deluxe scv's, 16F/16R PowrReverser transmission, electrohydraulic with remote LH fender control, 3 point hitch with telescoping draft links, 16.9-30 In. 6PR R1 Bias rear wheels with tires, 11.2-24 In. 6PR R1 Bias front wheels with tires, front weight support, eight 104 lb front weights, rear fender extension kit, PowrReverser modulation control kit, 563 non-self-leveling loader with 3 function hoses, multi-coupler, third function lines and third function multi-coupler for 5m series tractors. Can anyone give me a good price to compare with dealer. Thanks

/ Price check on 5075M #2  
I just bought a 5075M; cab, etc. etc. I didn't buy from the lowest price dealer, though. Dealer I went with had long distance shipping history with Alaska.

Came in right around 16% below MSRP on the JD website.

AKfish

/ Price check on 5075M
Thanks AKfish,
That is just what I wanted to know!

/ Price check on 5075M #4  
You cant get front weights if your getting a front end loader, it will overload your axle for sure.

/ Price check on 5075M #5  
You cant get front weights if your getting a front end loader, it will overload your axle for sure.

I don't think the weights will clear the front loader cross member, either. Can't have front weights with a loader.

AKfish

/ Price check on 5075M #6  
I don't think the weights will clear the front loader cross member, either. Can't have front weights with a loader.

AKfish

You can have the support but not the weights.