Price Check price on 4310 with 100hrs. ????

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ???? #1  

Anonymous Poster

How much do you think a Deere with a 100Hrs. should be? I am looking to buy one but he wan'ts 15900.00 and 2500.00 for the loader. What do you think?? Thanks

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ???? #2  
Dustin,

Welcome to TBN. Tell us more about that tractor. What does it have for other options on it. I know 4 wheel is an option and so is Hydro.

Go to John Deere's home page and you can find a calculator for determining suggested retail price. If your buying brand new you should be able to negotiate about 20% off of that price. But this is used with a 100 hours on it which isn't much but this tractor is a fairly new tractor for John Deere and I would question why he is getting rid of it.

Also if all the other members that have this tractor could say a few things about their experiences with this tractor.

Murph

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ???? #3  
You can also find the Used Equipment MachineFinder at Deere's site. You should find some similar machines at dealers around you for comparison

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ????
Thanks, For the reply. The tractor is a lease return. It has a 12/12 and 4 wheel drive, with ag tires. I just don't know if it is worth the 15,500.00.

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ???? #5  
Dustin,

What do you plan on using the tractor for? And yes, I think without Hydro the price is up there compared to what I see in other brands. I paid less than 15,000 for my New Holland TC29D. It has Hydro, 4 wheel drive with Sensi-Trac and Super Steer. I guess I would check around some and even go to another JD dealer and see what you could buy that tractor for brand new. That would give you a good comparison.

Murph

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ????
Might wanna check Ebay, I was there last week and saw several 4x00 for lower prices, most include the loaders and several attachements already.

John

/ price on 4310 with 100hrs. ???? #7  
hi,i think that price is high.i'm looking at a new 4310 with hydro,4*4,mid pto and r4 tires for 16150 and the hydro is a 2400 option.if that price includes the loader then he might be closer depending on what model 420 or 430.hope this helps /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif