LOADER FORKS

/ LOADER FORKS #1  

PLOWER

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4710 JD Lt133 JD 345
Does anyone know the price for loader forks for a 410 loader?

PLOWER

/ LOADER FORKS #2  
Plower,

Take a look at Bucket Forks under Kobota Owning. Has a lot of Mfg's, styles and prices.

/ LOADER FORKS #3  
The Deere quick connect forks for the 4xx loaders go for $999 at your local JD dealer. They are adjustable, replace the bucket, take about 2 minutes to put on/off, and take a big chunk of change out of you pocket!

/ LOADER FORKS #4  
You can get forks that attach to you bucket for about $450. They work good if you are only getting forks for the occasional use. If I was going to use forks every day I would get the JD Forks that replace the bucket.

/ LOADER FORKS #5  
PLOWER , I'm using a set of clamp-on loader forks on my 4100. I got them thru ssb.tractor.com. Very handy to have around. Easy to use. Can put the weight quite far out in front of the tractor though. Definately need to use some type of rear ballast. I use them mostly for picking up and moving log lengths. A lot quicker than chaining them up to the bucket.

/ LOADER FORKS #6  
DFB, what is the internet address? I got an error on ssb.tractor.com.
Thanks

/ LOADER FORKS #8  
How do these things attach to the FEL? They are clampled into the bucket? How does that work?

Thanks.
Dan McCarty

/ LOADER FORKS #9  
Dan -

A while back I ran this picture of my Gearmore bucket forks.

Does that answer any questions?

HarvSig.gif

/ LOADER FORKS #10  
A picture's worth more than a thousand words. Thanks Harv. Mine work the same way.