4x10 Promotional Video?

/ 4x10 Promotional Video? #11  
Tim...

I received this video last year just prior to the time I purchased my 4710. I ordered it off the JD website. It was free of charge. It promptly came within 3-4 weeks. It really is quite educational....about 30 minutes in length. They compared the 4x10 series with comparable sized New Holland and Kubota tractors in numerous operational tests and applications. As to be expected, they played up the advantages JD has over the other two.

This video didn't influence me one way or another to buy my 4710 since I pretty much already had my mind made up. But, I thought it was a well done video and it was educational to the point that would prompt newbies who know nothing about tractors to want to investigate JD products further.

...Bob

/ 4x10 Promotional Video?
Bob - I'm sort of in the same situation - but I would like to see the video. As much for the comparison between brands as hopefully some sanity check / justification information for overall size class choice regardless of brand.

Anyway - got to find some kind of "fix" until next spring!

Since JD seems to be non-responsive on the video at the moment - anyone who already has the video care to make a dupe? I'd be glad to send a blank and a return envelope! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 4x10 Promotional Video? #13  
Tim...

PM me with your mailing address. I can't duplicate for you the video since I don't have the equipment. But, I'll send you the video and you return it when you're finished with it.

...Bob

Thanks Bob, I'll do just that.

/ 4x10 Promotional Video? #15  
i'm still waiting for my video,but heck i have the actual unit now so i guess it sold me without it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifi hope it doesn't take as long to get my frontier/woods nose roller for my mower that they sold me,2 weeks and counting!

Mopar I think they forgot about us! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Fortunately the support from this list is first class - Bob generously loaned me his copy. I'll probably make a dupe before I return it so I can get an occasional "fix" until I do buy (next spring). /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If I ever do get a video (especially if it's different than the old one) I'll post the update here.

Tim