Just some fun JD photos

/ Just some fun JD photos #11  
Gotta admit: if I were one of those "trust funders," I'd be on the phone right now to my dealer (I have his cell number, given that it's well after business hours) asking him to order me one.

It reminds me of my old Kubota B6100. Although a tiny tractor, it was nothing short of cool. Very cool, indeed.

/ Just some fun JD photos #12  
And another thing... looking at this picture, it makes me wonder (yes, yet again) why it is that I can't get R1 tires for my 2320.

/ Just some fun JD photos #13  
Is that a rebadged Goldoni tractor? I heard they are pretty pricey for their size. If they were a bit more reasonable in price I would actually look at one for my property as the compact and low COG would be the ticket for some of the property around the house. Does it have a standard Cat 1 three point hitch??

John M

/ Just some fun JD photos
They have been discontinued, it is here for service. I saw it parked next to the 2520 and just had to take photos...

/ Just some fun JD photos #16  
What do you mean it's in for service?! It looks literally brand new... not a hint of use or wear. Very cool. Oops. I've said that now a few times!

/ Just some fun JD photos #17  
That sure is tiny...Should have gotten a pic next to a lawn tractor for comparison...:laughing:

Does it have a cat 1 hitch?

/ Just some fun JD photos #18  
I have never seen one before. It just goes to show that you can learn about all sorts of things on TBN. Obviously there was a market for it. The price does appear to be a tad pricey. But if it serves the buyer and his needs, it is probably worth it.:):tractor:

/ Just some fun JD photos #20  
Is that a rebadged Goldoni tractor? I heard they are pretty pricey for their size. If they were a bit more reasonable in price I would actually look at one for my property as the compact and low COG would be the ticket for some of the property around the house. Does it have a standard Cat 1 three point hitch??

John M
I researched TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors and then tried Google and found it was a CAT-1 with 3-point hitch.