Price Check 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #1  

shibney

Tractor
2010 Case Farmall 45 CVT
Tractor has 7 hours and looks brand new. Hydro, loaded cab, etc. I can buy it for 33500. Probably the best deal I've seen. I think I can get a comparable L5740 kubota for about the same money. Both have great resale but I think the Deere will be better. What's the lowest price on one of these brand new? Around 37k? I am bargain hunting and have to buy one before the end of the year.

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #2  
Deere is offering 0% financing through the end of january on compact utility tractors including the 4000 series for 48 months. Has me considering upgrading to a 4120 or a 4105. Not sure about offers from kubota right now cause i'm partial to deere......................

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #3  
I purchased my 4720 under John Deere's 0% 5 year financing November 2010. My first payment was December 2010. I recently received a statement saying my payments starting December 2011 would be increased by 5%. Why would my payments be increasing?

PS - I'll be calling JD Financing Monday.

Last edited:
   / 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #4  
Tractor has 7 hours and looks brand new. Hydro, loaded cab, etc. I can buy it for 33500. Probably the best deal I've seen. I think I can get a comparable L5740 kubota for about the same money. Both have great resale but I think the Deere will be better. What's the lowest price on one of these brand new? Around 37k? I am bargain hunting and have to buy one before the end of the year.

Depends on the build and fel you want, my suggestion is to use the Deere configurator Build and Price to decide what options you want. Take it to a dealer and see what the best price is you can get on your selection. While I would expect about 15 to 20% off of list it really only matters what you would have to pay. Crunch the numbers as you are running out of time.

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL
I'm not doing any financing just looking for the best deal. I don't think a new one can be bought for under 35k

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #6  
I'm not doing any financing just looking for the best deal. I don't think a new one can be bought for under 35k

I was just quoted $40,800.00 for a brand new 4320 Cab w/400CX FEL, QA & HD Bucket w/cutting edge. I would probably be able to get it for $39,800.00 if I was looking to purchase that model.

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL
33500 sounds like a great deal then. It's a 2011 with 7 hours and a year and a half of warranty.

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #8  
Can you please post the letter since I am going that route soon and need to know.This post for Finally Green......

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #9  
List price is about $53k according to the JD configuration. Sounds like an excellent deal. Be especially good if you have the cash in hand so you don't have to deal with the financing as new tractor financing is much better. :thumbsup:

Sounds like an excellent tractor though.

/ 2011 4320 Cab tractor with FEL #10  

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a new one at $37K. At 33.5K and 7 hrs it almost sounds too good to be true.

This July I bought my MY2011 and it was just over $42K before tax. Of course that did included a BB and some hydraulics. For a few x-tra (2-3K) bucks you could add them (if needed) and still be well under that amount. :thumbsup: