Price Check John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade?

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #1  

Mikeke

What is good price?

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #2  
If your happy and the seller is happy then thats the good price. Most times on price it all over the field depends on time or year. where at and such.

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #3  
Just a thought? Why don't you check this website out and find out what that make and model is currently selling for in your area. Good Luck. www.tractorhouse.com

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #4  
BTW, good to have you aboard.:tractor::welcome:

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #5  
Tractorhouse.com is a great site for this as well as a couple of others that you will find.

As to your question on price, it always depends if you are the buyer or seller, right? Unless you like to buy high and sell low...

You may not find enough coverage on the exact model, etc so search broad for similar models and the area is likewise important to price.

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #6  
As to your question on price, it always depends if you are the buyer or seller, right? Unless you like to buy high and sell low...

Haven't heard of too many people that like to do this!:laughing:

tractorhouse.com is a great place to go though. Have some of the largest selections and easiest to navigate IMO. I would look at the conditions on their to what your buying/selling along with factoring in what attachments it has:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #7  
Also check out www.searchtempest.com to search all of Craigslist. There are probably twenty five 4100's listed from all over the country. It may take you a minute or so to set your preferences for the web site.

With the low hours on that tractor I would guess about $8k.

/ John Deere 4100 gear 2004 less than 100 hrs with 410 loader and rear blade? #8  
8K on the low side it being a gear and if it's in good condition. If it's hydro then 9k and maybe more if it's got some attachments. And there's always room for negotiation. The guy I bought it from said firm, but I was able to take it down some.

I have a 4100 hst with a 410 loader and some attachments for the high 9s. It was show room condition with only 120 hours. I just demolished an acre of huge North West mega blackberries with it by dozing them into some huge piles.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/rural-living/228138-blackberries-ah.html

It's a very capable little tractor. I don't know your needs, but I have 6 acres mostly hilly and it's done everything I've needed so far. My next project is top and tilt for the three point. A must have for grading. I almost have everything needed to complete the project. Well worth the price.