Used 5083e pricing

/ Used 5083e pricing #1  

mtncur

Tractor
John Deere 5083e, Kubota L3240
I've been in the market for a 5083e for a while now. Today I came across a used 2010 with 100 hours with the 563 loader. Not many upgrades other than air ride seat. Price is 38,000. It is in excellent condition. This is substantially less than what Ive been quoted new but I still have to consider the loss of the financing incentive through deere.

First, does this sound like a good price, and secondly, what types of financing rates are out there for ag equipment? I dont know where to look for good rates. What companies are others using?

Thanks

/ Used 5083e pricing #2  
I think that's a fair price but nothing spectacular. If I'm not mistaken they all come with a cab standard - or at least all that I've seen do. Anyway you look at it $38k for an 85HP tractor with a cab is a good price. JD is offering excellent finance right now - 0% for 60 months, somewhere right around there. If you were looking new I'd tell you to look at a 5085M. A great thread to look at is this:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-buying-pricing/201441-new-5075m-dealers.html

Towards the end they discuss more of getting a 5085M and what options/price he's at. Good thing to look at through your decision.

I look on Tractor House for listings, here's all the 5083e's:
JOHN DEERE 5083E, Used JOHN DEERE 5083E, JOHN DEERE 5083E For Sale At TractorHouse.com - Page 1

What are some of the main uses for your tractor? A new tractor is always nice but 100 hours is practically brand new - only problem is you don't get as good of financing offers.