Buying Advice #48 backhoe attachment

/ #48 backhoe attachment #11  
Hi!

We have a 48 John Deere backhoe for sale, if you are still in the market for one or know of someone who is. Lightly used, new seat as the old one had some cracks in it. We adapted it to fit on a JD quick hitch so we could hook onto it with either tractor. Pioneer hydraulic couplers. Let me know if you would like some photos.

Carl

/ #48 backhoe attachment #12  
Hi!

We have a 48 backhoe for sale! Lightly used. We have adapted it for 3 pt. It now fits on a JD Quick Hitch. Drop me a line and I will gladly email some photos. We are located in central Nebraska.

Thanks! Carl

/ #48 backhoe attachment
Yes I'm still looking for that backhoe, if you could send a pic or 2 and your asking price, I'm in North Texas so your the closest so far
Thanks

/ #48 backhoe attachment #14  
image-433302502.png

Here it is, I would like $4899.00 for it. I can send more views if you are interested.

Thanks! Carl

/ #48 backhoe attachment #16  
Hi! Here is the IMatch view.

Carl

image-4113948566.jpg

/ #48 backhoe attachment #17  
Another view from the side.

Carl

image-3782852443.jpg

/ #48 backhoe attachment #18  
If I could but in here would you mind posting another view from the side. I'm interested in how far it makes the backhoe sit off the tractor.

/ #48 backhoe attachment #19  
Not to be smart, but did you click on the picture from the first post with a photo? It is on a 4520 with a cab!

/ #48 backhoe attachment #20  
JD RN said:
Not to be smart, but did you click on the picture from the first post with a photo? It is on a 4520 with a cab!

I did. It doesn't show enough of the tractor. I was more looking to see how much more it makes the hoe stick out over the standard mount because I think it would be a great idea if it didn't add to much length.