Dealer 4310 arrived at the dealer today!

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
Well, the tractor arrived at the dealer today. Now the loader and backhoe have to be installed, and its delivery time.
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
It has been a wait, but I am glad that I got to use this dealership; soon the wait won't have been any differance, and I look for a long relationship with the dealership.

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #2  
I commend your patience.
I'm only 3 days into my 6-7 day wait and it's hard.

Don't forget the camera on delivery day!

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #3  
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifthats great news,soon you will be out on your new unit working on all those projects.

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #4  
Mike,
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif This is a great day for both of us. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The 4710 I have been waiting on since mid March is now at my dealers local store. The loader & backhoe are installed. They forgot the rear weights. After the weights are installed tomorrow, a final going over & a wax job, it will be delivered Thursday or Friday. A good dealer, is worth waiting on.
Chris

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #5  
Alright Mike, thats great. I hope it treats you well and you make a mess everywhere digging, scrapping and generally moving things from one place to another. The tractor you decided is a dynamite setup. I like it! Rat...

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #6  
I too, must commend your patience. It was tough hearing about your wait while all this time my dealer has 3 4310's in stock. Anyway, have fun, be careful, and keep us posted.
Kyle

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today!
Yeah, I knew that I would have to wait. If I had gone to another dealer, I could have had one right away. But this dealer quoted me $3800 less, there would be no tax (another $2500, you can't believe Oklahoma sales tax...). They are just as close to me, and great to deal with.

The dealer that had them, had the old style seats, so I get a better seat, for waiting.

Overall, I think I was better off waiting.

/ 4310 arrived at the dealer today! #8  
Mike, It's not fair, I still have to wait. Mine is not due to ship until the week of May 5. The dealer has all of the attachments in but waiting for the main unit, the tractor.
Have fun moving that Oklahoma dirt.

JMAC

It'll be there before you know it...

Well, its ready to go! I expect to go by there tomorrow and rescue it from the "quality assurance department" at the dealership tomorrow...

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif