Price Check Possible new 1026R in my near future

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #1  

Mrb94

Tractor
Bobcat CT225, Craftsman DGT6000
Hello John Deere owners!

As my sig suggests, I currently have a Bobcat that I am selling as it is a larger than my current needs and find that the new 1 Series would suit my needs as I am also selling my Craftsman garden tractor.

Would around $16k be a good price for tractor, H120 loader and 54D mower?

Thanks.

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #3  
I ended up getting a Kubota, but shopped the 1026R pretty seriously. Best price I was quoted was $14,600 for the tractor and the H120 front loader. Didn't ask about a mower since I already have a smaller Deere for that.

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #4  
1026r is definitely a really nice tractor. Best sub-compact IMO. If you go JohnDeere's Channel - YouTube you will see all the "rounds" of the JD 1026r vs the competition. You'll see some really nice features.

I would say $16k is too high though. A better deal can be found:thumbsup:

Also be sure to get the quick attach MMM, I'm not sure that the 54D is or not, but the drive over quick attach is sweet!

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future
Thanks for the tip Gizmo - lots of good reading.

Martian - I probably should have mentioned that the pricing was for the autoconnect deck, 53" bucket, i-Match, the extra lights on the ROPS, and block heater.

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #6  
I think the price is okay if the dealer is a good one. There are several things that can make a difference long term with how happy you will be and a good dealer is very important.

I would make sure you get any hydraulic option you may need included in the package to start with.

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #7  
I'd like that price for all the options. They are excellent tractors!

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future
Thanks for all the input guys. I signed the paperwork today, so it's just a matter now of waiting for it to come in. Pictures will be supplied of course!! :laughing:

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #9  
Congrats! I think you'll enjoy it:thumbsup:

Any idea how long?

/ Possible new 1026R in my near future #10  
Good man! I am certain you will enjoy.