MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #1  

AGGIE00

Gold Member
Bought this one off the lot. Still need to add the global carrier, rear wheel weights and hydraulic center link, but they said it will go out tomorrow.

Add ons:

563 FEL
Global quick attach
Wheel weights
Hydraulic center link
Horn
Radio
Mirrors
Air seat
Quick coupler for fel hydraulics
3rd valve to loader

Attachments

• my2012.jpg
    my2012.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 1,049
  • green 5083e.JPG
    green 5083e.JPG
    838.7 KB · Views: 786
   / MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #2  
Looking good! When's delivery?

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #4  
That's a fine lookin' tractor! Probably the best $$/Hp that Deere offers! :thumbsup:

AKfish

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #5  
...dumb question....what is a global quick attach? Is that just a brand of a quick hitch for the three point hitch?

Btw - that tractor is sweet. My retirement job is going to include operating something like that - either mine or someone else's.

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #6  
...dumb question....what is a global quick attach? Is that just a brand of a quick hitch for the three point hitch?

Btw - that tractor is sweet. My retirement job is going to include operating something like that - either mine or someone else's.

The global quick attach is a connection system on the loader.

AKfish

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE
Had to go to Kansas for a funeral and have been away from the computer for a few days. Still not here due to a few of the add ons not coming in yet. Global quick attach is, from what I have been told, the new standard quick attach system for tractors like the skid steer is for skid steers. The design is good and strong and the same as what is used on CAT IT loaders and backhoes.

It's actually good that it's not here because I am trying to finish root plowing the back 8 acres at my father in laws which is pretty hard on the tires and all the tractor wants. We have a good crop of mesquites to get rid of and this root plow does the job.

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE
Well she made it along with the used 4600 backhoe.

Attachments

• tractor delivery.jpg
    tractor delivery.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 546
   / MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #9  
What carrier did the loader have? I think global is std, so it must have be ordered different.

Global seems to be the coming thing, but since I have nothing global, I thinking of converting to skid steer. I may convert my loader or build an adapter.

Enjoy the new tractor. :)

/ MY2012 5083E ALMOST HERE #10  
Aggie00,
Nice tractor this should help with the clearing and cleanup. In NM I have to clear similar brush/trees frequently. Enjoy your new ride.:thumbsup: