New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way!

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way! #11  
What did you end up doing with the 3120? I've been kicking around a 110 for what seems like forever.

Matt

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way!
Congrats on the 110 TLB! The good part of purchasing "previously enjoyed" is the almost immediate gratification of it appearing on your doorstep. May is a long time from now;)

Condolences on the passing of your grandmother.

Thanks, and isn't that the truth. As much as I love ordering stuff to get exactly what I want, that wait you have is terrible. If you would like we could trade though, I'll gladly take your cab;)

What did you end up doing with the 3120? I've been kicking around a 110 for what seems like forever.

Matt

Figured I've been bothering you guys enough on which one I should get, so I finally just did it:laughing::laughing:

I am going to be selling the 3120 though, no justification for it anymore. I found a place that was having a farm auction near here in about 3 weeks so if I can't sell it before I might try that.

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way! #14  
Pulled the trigger today on a 2005 JD 110. Got all the hydro options, a thumb, grapple, forks, hydraulic box blade, and a top n tilt. Really excited to say the least.

I would like to give a big thumbs up to Jenkinsph especially and AKfish, along with all you other clowns;) Really have made me change my mind from when I was first looking, started off wanting a full size TLB and went smaller for the better. Everyone on here has been a ton of help, and I thank you for it.

Delivery should be either late this week (saturday) or early next week sometime. Still waiting for the dealer to get back to me.

I'll attach the pictures off of the website, and of course when it arrives plenty of pictures will be taken:thumbsup:

Congrats, good looking machine.

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way! #16  
Glad your offer was accepted! Good thing about used, any scratch you find, you can blame on the former owner ;)

Glad your offer was accepted! Good thing about used, any scratch you find, you can blame on the former owner ;)

Thanks Zebra, I think I will be using that excuse a lot:laughing:

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way! #18  
Congratulations Martian, you will be glad you went to the trouble to get a fully loaded model. Can't wait to see the results on your [place.

Congratulations Martian, you will be glad you went to the trouble to get a fully loaded model. Can't wait to see the results on your [place.

Thanks Steve.

/ New (to me) JD 110 Coming this Way! #20  
Congrats! Well don't have too much fun with out us. :laughing: