4310 on the ground!

/ 4310 on the ground! #1  

rockyridgefarm

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT347
258466-4310.jpg

On the Ground - dealer talk for: in my possesion.

Let me tell you it is very exciting, and tons of fun. It sure is a looker going down the road.

I noticed right off that the R4's were R1's. That is actually good, as I had wished I had gone that route after ordering. So I am happy with them. (that's what they charged me for, too...)

It wasn't till later that I noticed the loader was a 420, not a 430. Again I was charged for the delivered equipment, but will it work? I want to be able to unload small round bales (700 lbs.) The 430/460 manual covers that in depth, but no mention in the 410/420 docs. The lift capacity is still adequate, although rith the leverage on the spear, it may not be enough. ( I am planning on using a Quick Attach spear, not a bucket type...)

Are there any other differances?

Will the loader frame that had been attached to my tractor have to be changed, if I upgrade?

The tractor is AWESOME!!

I was most surprised by how easy it is to reach the backhoe controls from the front seat. You can reach right back to raise or lower the outriggers. The other big surprise was the backhoe's stbility during transport. Everyone warned me that it would rattle all over when the tractor was in motion, No way! It is like a rock, and your biggest problem is forgetting it is back there.

That will be awesome for using it as ballast for the loader, and having it handy for digging, too.

Attachments

• 258466-4310.jpg
    258466-4310.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 149
   / 4310 on the ground! #2  
Mike,
The tractor looks great. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are going to have alot of fun.
Keep us updated.

Chris

/ 4310 on the ground! #3  
I see that rig came with a couple of happy equipment operators. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 4310 on the ground! #4  
Nice looking machine - congratulations!

On the Backhoe attachment - did you require any additional modifications (hydraulics, etc.) on your 4310 for it? And do mind sharing what the cost/charge was?

Thanks and again, congratulations on the machine! I have a 4600 and love it to death!

-Bob

/ 4310 on the ground! #5  
Awesome Mike! Looks like it was a beautiful day to receive your new tool. Also looks like a couple happy campers there to help you enjoy the day. I can see in a couple years you'll have to buy your own machine since those two will be doing the tractoring.

Thanks for taking the time to post. Now get out there and get busy. I'm still waiting for my 2210.............................

/ 4310 on the ground! #6  
Mike, it looks like the dealer set you up with the rear wheels set for maxium spread (I assume for best handling with the hoe). What kind of overall width did you end up with there?

Nice looking rig.

/ 4310 on the ground! #7  
I have a 420 loader on my 4300 (2wd). It has been mostly satisfactory. I have picked up smaller round bales with some pallet forks on the bucket. My only real complaint so far is not being able to put stuff into a dumptruck. It will just barely clear the sides and so once you get the material level with the sides that is it. I don't know if the 430 loader would be any better at this or not. It was a real blow to my pride when the neighbor with a smaller kubota and Bushhog(I think, it was not a kubota loader) brand loader came over and loaded the dumptruck to the gills.... Other than that, and with the addition of the removable pallet forks and chainhooks, I have enjoyed the loader a lot.

/ 4310 on the ground! #8  
Great looking machine Mike! I'm particularly envious of the hoe. Still negotiating on one for my 790. Be sure to let us know how everything works for you and include plenty of action photos /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 4310 on the ground! #9  
Start diggin. I love the backhoe. I am envious of your green trees. Ours have not began to bud yet and snow showers are predicted for tonight /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Congrats.

/ 4310 on the ground! #10  
Wow - Mike must really be enjoying his new machine.

It's been like 18 hours since he posted......

How's it going Mike?