Buying Advice John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #11  
The do come standard with a cruise control on the right hand fender. You press down with the pedal where you want your speed at, press the button, & your cruise is set. To disengage it push down on the pedal approximately where you set it and then disengage it.

The option just "upgrades" the already standard cruise.
One button lets you set your max foward speed.
Another button sets your cruise.
And the last button allows you to change your cruising speed + or - in small increments while moving. It sure is handy.

You will love that air seat.

Have you thought about any other options? - Front & rear fender guards, weights, front grill guards protection, or horn? More hydraulic options if needed?

Good luck with your purchase!

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price
As far as more options, i am thinking an added SCV on the rear and then the deluxe hood guard as well. I will be in the doghouse pretty soon with the Miss's seeing how she agreed to the standard tractor we saw at the store..... I think she will apprectiate the upgrades afterwards, or i'll be sleeping in the shed for a handful of nights!!! lol

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #13  
Haha, yes a little expensive now, but I think it's totally worth it. The eletro-hydraulic third SCV is a nice option. There is a kit that installs a new loader joystick handle with a toggle switch setup to run the hydraulics. Pretty easy to install.

I have the deluxe brush guard as well, it is a sharp looking option!

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #15  
I have a 3320 open station with the standard seat and for me at 6'2' its plenty comfortable, in fact thats what sold me on the 3320 over the other brands was how well I fit on that size of tractor. I'd apply the $600 to something else, like a new CX loader.

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #16  
I have a 3320 open station with the standard seat and for me at 6'2' its plenty comfortable, in fact thats what sold me on the 3320 over the other brands was how well I fit on that size of tractor. I'd apply the $600 to something else, like a new CX loader.
Agree with Eric- I too am 6-2 and bought a new 3320 off the floor-no choice but the std seat on an open cab works well. Cab tractor is a different story I believe. I recently bought a "new-used" 4720 cab. It has an air ride and I think that does make a difference. I remember sitting in a cab once and said.."this won't work for me-no leg room" The air ride makes a difference.

As for lighting, if you are good at wiring I think you can add your own for less money and have better lighting. The grill lights as pointed out are limited when plowing and stacking snow. If I hadn't got the 4720 I would be rigging up some sort of lights position higher up on the grill guard or loader towers.

In any case, 3320's are great machines-enjoy!

PS std cruise is adequate-I wouldn't spend $ on asny upgrade IMO

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #17  
i have a 3520 that i bought with the regular seat. after putting up with the rough ride mowing my bumpy property i installed the air ride seat on mine. all the difference in the world. if you are only on the tractor for one hour at a time it is money well spent to save your back.......................bud

/ John Deere 3320 Adds on's and Price #18  
I originally got the standard seat with my 3320 and after mowing last fall upgraded to the air ride seat. I have a lot of rough land to mow and the seat upgrade made sense for me. I also ordered the cruise upgrade which is only $100 and I find it useful when mowing and roading. Get the extra scv. It's useful for mower control, but I also use it for controlling the blade angle on my loader mounted blade. Btw, you'll love the auto loading mower deck. I am getting up in years and wanted a tractor which made things easier for me with less lifting and crawling around on the ground. After having a 2305 and then a 2520, this is the best tractor yet for my needs. Draft links are real useful too.