Tractor Sizing Is a 4320 big enough??

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #11  
Thanks for all the help and advice guys. I am pretty excited about it. I am going to look at it Tuesday and if everything checks out I plan on buying it.
Hope it all works out for you. You'll very quickly love that tractor and all it will do for you. :)

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #12  
Thanks for all the help and advice guys. I am pretty excited about it. I am going to look at it Tuesday and if everything checks out I plan on buying it.

Once you get in that cab, you'll have no regrets that you made the right choice. Hope it all works out for you!

Good luck!

/ Is a 4320 big enough??
Hey Guys,
I have got 2 different threads going at the same time because of different questions I had. I just wanted to update you all who replied to my questions. I went and looked at the tractor this morning and everything on it worked and checked out perfectly. I laid the money on him pretty quick at the price he was asking. I am extremely excited about it! Now its time to put it to work!!!
Thanks again for all the advice!!!

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #14  
Hey Guys,
I have got 2 different threads going at the same time because of different questions I had. I just wanted to update you all who replied to my questions. I went and looked at the tractor this morning and everything on it worked and checked out perfectly. I laid the money on him pretty quick at the price he was asking. I am extremely excited about it! Now its time to put it to work!!!
Thanks again for all the advice!!!

where and when will we be seeing pictures of this tractor? will you be starting a new thread with them? want to see pics of cab too

/ Is a 4320 big enough??
I will post pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to. Probably put it on this thread since it was the first one I started.
shortthorw50 I see where you got a new addition coming very soon!!

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #16  
I will post pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to. Probably put it on this thread since it was the first one I started.
shortthorw50 I see where you got a new addition coming very soon!!

yeah! thats why i want to see your pictures. something to look forward to even though you have a bigger and better tractor. i heard the cabs are the same though. not sure.

/ Is a 4320 big enough??
Here are the only pics I have of my "new" tractor. I realized when I was putting these on here that I completely forgot about taking pics of the inside. I am currently in the process of moving so yesterday I drove it to the new place or I would just go take pics of it and put it on here. I hope i did this right. If not I will try again later.

092.jpg

088.jpg

087.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #18  
Congrats on the new tractor! You DEFINITELY made the right choice. Hands down I would have done the same thing as you!

Glad you found a good tractor at a good price, buying used with low hours is an excellent way to get more tractor than you otherwise could have if you went new. You won't regret that cab! That's next on my list :D

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #19  
Wow, awesome tractor, amazing deal. For $24k, that's a steal. Paint has been worn off the (heavy duty!) bucket! I can promise you you came out ahead in that deal.

Even though the low hours I would still recommend doing a fluids change to make sure it's all good to go.

Congrats!

/ Is a 4320 big enough?? #20  
Wow is right, 24K? I think we need to see the bill of sale. :D:D