JD 110 Arriving Next Week

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #1  

CinderSchnauzer

Veteran Member
My son had a nice JD 790 for about six years and then went over to the dark side with the purchase of a Kioti DK65 Cab

He has now seen the light and next week will be taking delivery of a 2007 JD 110 with 125 hours - pics included to prove it is happening.

Does anyone have a lead on a 3 point hitch for the JD 110?
If so, please send me a PM with details for contact and I will forward it to him.

Thanks

Attachments

• JD 110 1.jpg
    JD 110 1.jpg
    401.5 KB · Views: 280
  • JD 110 2.jpg
    JD 110 2.jpg
    361.3 KB · Views: 248
  • JD 110 3.jpg
    JD 110 3.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 299
   / JD 110 Arriving Next Week #2  
He's got a nice looking 110 coming! I see it has the BH hydraulics, how about the 3rd on the FEL and the 3 in the rear? 125 hours is brand new.

As far as I know you have to purchase the kit from the dealer, although I believe it is the same links as the 4x20's, so if you can find someone willing to sell their links off their 4x20, then it could work.

And it is nice he saw the light again;)

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #3  
Martian said:
He's got a nice looking 110 coming! I see it has the BH hydraulics, how about the 3rd on the FEL and the 3 in the rear? 125 hours is brand new.

I can see from the pictures it has hydraulics on the front and back. And wow only 125 hours still might have to change out break in fluid since it's so new!!!

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #4  
I can see from the pictures it has hydraulics on the front and back. And wow only 125 hours still might have to change out break in fluid since it's so new!!!

I see it now - 3rd picture. Awesome machine!

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #5  
Congratulations to your son! Looks like a excellent condition machine! :thumbsup:

As Martian mentioned, the 4000 series 3pt hardware is interchangeable with the 110. Only difference that I've noticed is the 110 hardware uses the heavy, chain sway linkage on the lower 3pt arms that is found on the 5D, 5E machines. The 4000 series sway linkage is a kinda flimsy (IMO) pinned tube affair.

I couldn't really tell if the 7th function is present on the backhoe. The QD's are near the top of the boom at the bottom of the dipper cylinder. Did note that the hoe has a pin-on bucket and the JD hyd thumb isn't compatible - need the QA bucket with the thumb.

However, finding a 110 these days and finding one with only 125 hours and the original wax shine - is truly a "diamond in the rough"!

AKfish

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week
Thanks for the comments. Here a couple more pics.

Attachments

• Jd 110 4.jpeg
    Jd 110 4.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 290
  • JD 110 5.jpeg
    JD 110 5.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 294
   / JD 110 Arriving Next Week #7  
Much better pictures! Thanks. Yep... he's got the optional 7th function on the backhoe. The pedal is visible as well as the orange capped QD's on the boom.

Very nice machine!

Any idea if the triple rear remotes (3 SCV's) are installed?

AKfish

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #8  
Congratulations to your son! Looks like a excellent condition machine! :thumbsup:

As Martian mentioned, the 4000 series 3pt hardware is interchangeable with the 110. Only difference that I've noticed is the 110 hardware uses the heavy, chain sway linkage on the lower 3pt arms that is found on the 5D, 5E machines. The 4000 series sway linkage is a kinda flimsy (IMO) pinned tube affair.

I couldn't really tell if the 7th function is present on the backhoe. The QD's are near the top of the boom at the bottom of the dipper cylinder. Did note that the hoe has a pin-on bucket and the JD hyd thumb isn't compatible - need the QA bucket with the thumb.

However, finding a 110 these days and finding one with only 125 hours and the original wax shine - is truly a "diamond in the rough"!

AKfish

It is the chain? I have the chain on the 5410 and it just feels so much stronger than the pin and holes on the 3120. Not to mention the pin is a lot more hassle.

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #9  
It is the chain? I have the chain on the 5410 and it just feels so much stronger than the pin and holes on the 3120. Not to mention the pin is a lot more hassle.

Yep.. that's it! My neighbor has a 4320. I'd hate to count how many times he's replaced or tried to repair that pin and tube thing!

If you're really gonna "use" the 3pt and hook up to attachments that really weigh something - get the chain links.

AKfish

/ JD 110 Arriving Next Week #10  
Paint the buckets and you could not tell it from new. nice find!

You should see how heavy the tube and pins lower link stabilizers are on my 6415!