Price Check John Deere 4320 price check

/ John Deere 4320 price check #1  

Pattece

Hey guys, a few days ago I posted wondering if a 4320 was big enough for my needs. It seems as though everybody I talk to says it is plenty big enough. The reason I asked in the first place was because I found a guy who has one for what I think is a really good price. He has a 2008 or 2009 4320 with cab and 400X loader with around 400 hours. He is asking $24,500. Like I said this seems like an extremely good deal considering the build your own option on John Deeres website says this tractor lists for around $37,000. Just wanted to know what you all think??

/ John Deere 4320 price check #3  
yeah but those could be a hard 400 hours. you dont know for sure. I would get some oil samples from engine, trans, and hydraulics and have them analyzed. im ****, what can i say. People get burned all the time and 24k is a lot of money without peice of mind

/ John Deere 4320 price check #4  
$24k for that tractor is an excellent price. Actually I haven't seen many around with a cab for less than $30 (before I bought the 110 I was thinking hard on getting a 4x20 with a cab) and 400 hours is like brand new. With that few of hours, if it looks in good condition, it was likely kept that way. I would still recommend getting it checked out, but don't be to worried. A properly kept tractor, with that many hours, will likely be a great machine. If it were me I'd be driving that thing home ASAP because someone else will:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 4320 price check #5  
I second the "good price" . Just look on TractorHouse.com. You won't find a cab lake that for that money. Like Martian says-move quick. A good look (and drive) should give you a good feel if it was hammered. I bought a 4720 cab last month with 200 hours -took me about 5 seconds to make up my mind.

A price survey on E-Bay and TractorHouse.com will give you all the info you need to make your decision IMO.

/ John Deere 4320 price check
Thanks guys,
I went and looket at it this morning and it looked awesome. Hardley any scratches on it anywhere except on the bucket. Everything on it worked. I laid 24 on him pretty quick because he had already had a few calls on it from people on there way with the money. Good thing I only lived 3 minutes from his house. I didn't think to check the oil but this guy is an antique car collector and it seemed as though he keeps all his stuff organized and well kept. He also said he changes the oil every 100 hours. I know that is just what he says but I got a pretty good feeling from the test drive. I looked it over very good and crawled underneath it to make sure there were no leaks. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would own a john deere tractor this nice!!! I would post a pic but I have not figured out how to yet..
Thanks again for all the help!!

/ John Deere 4320 price check #7  
i threw out there about getting oil analyzed because i know a guy that got burnt on a 100k cat loader after he bought at auction. but situations like yours seems more at ease. Good luck on the deal buddy!

/ John Deere 4320 price check
Yeah i see what you are saying!! Definately scary to say the least. I just had to go with my gut on this one since it was such a good deal. I was afraid to let to much time to pass because I knew if I was to walk away it might not be there much longer. When I asked him about the oil he showed me how he chaged it so I know he has done it a few times.

/ John Deere 4320 price check #9  
Good for you! I did the same thing in December. Found one on machine finder for a deal. The salesman said he had three people in line in front of me for it. When I told him my bank would wire the money and have it there in 3 hrs, he started making phone calls. An hour later the money was on the way. When you find a deal, you can't hesitate!

I felt the same way. I couldn't belive I had a tractor that nice :)

/ John Deere 4320 price check #10  
Thanks guys,
I went and looket at it this morning and it looked awesome. Hardley any scratches on it anywhere except on the bucket. Everything on it worked. I laid 24 on him pretty quick because he had already had a few calls on it from people on there way with the money. Good thing I only lived 3 minutes from his house. I didn't think to check the oil but this guy is an antique car collector and it seemed as though he keeps all his stuff organized and well kept. He also said he changes the oil every 100 hours. I know that is just what he says but I got a pretty good feeling from the test drive. I looked it over very good and crawled underneath it to make sure there were no leaks. I am very excited!!! I never thought I would own a john deere tractor this nice!!! I would post a pic but I have not figured out how to yet..
Thanks again for all the help!!

Congrats, I believe you will be happy with your decision.

I think you'll have a very fun time driving that thing down the side of the road with the heat and radio blaring taking it home:thumbsup: