Will it be here on time?

/ Will it be here on time? #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
when i ordered the tractor, dealer got a feb 28 delivery date. Just wondering how accurate the dates are when the dealer gets a date. After it arrives, the dealer said they would have it for several days before they deliver it to me to go through the machine pre delivery and to install the through the hood vertical exhaust and mid mount mower stuff. anyone have experience with these delivery date times?
thanks

/ Will it be here on time? #2  
Usually pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact time on my 5410 (last tractor I ordered), but they like to be forecast a time frame later than what it should be, just to keep you happy.

/ Will it be here on time?
Usually pretty accurate. I don't remember the exact time on my 5410 (last tractor I ordered), but they like to be forecast a time frame later than what it should be, just to keep you happy.

thanks for the input buddy. thats what i like to hear. just getting antsy like i used to when i was kid waiting for santa

/ Will it be here on time? #4  
They're pretty close, generally. Important to keep everyone happy..

(Unless the service manager needs to cut his lawn or rototill the garden spot... that can slow delivery times! :laughing:)

AKfish