MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!!

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #1  

JD230511

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
I got my New tractor today!!! Man was I susprised!!! I didnt think I didnt think i would get it till the first of next week. Dealer didnt have the hood guard in stock but he said I could come and get the tractor and he would UPS it to me, said it was just a couple bolts and it was done.
2320-2.jpg

2320-1.jpg

2320-6.jpg

2320-7.jpg
The last pic is a key i found in the bag, Anyone have any ideal why its red?? i also got 2 black keys with it.

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #2  
Congratulations!
What a great feeling...have a ball.::thumbsup:

p.s. Don't bump your nose w/out your guard.

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!!
Thank you. I hope I don't I will be very mad!!! Lol

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #4  
Nice Tractor but it is a Toy? It is a Scale Model? Pix are too small for a real Tractor... If it is a real Tractor? Can I have it? LMAO !!!:D

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #5  
Congratulations. :thumbsup: It is most certainly a good feeling when one gets his new tractor. I remember when I picked up mine and brought it Home.

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #6  
Right on. I remember the day we brought my 2520 home. So excited and scared all at the same time!

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!!
rgs03833 said:
Nice Tractor but it is a Toy? It is a Scale Model? Pix are too small for a real Tractor... If it is a real Tractor? Can I have it? LMAO !!!:D

Lol yeah it's real. I don't know how to make the pics bigger or I would.

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #8  
Congrats!!

Good looking tractor, but those pictures are very small:confused::confused:

As for the key, both the keys on my 3120 and the 110 are red (the 5410 doesn't even have the rubber edging), so I'd be more surprised to see them in black

/ MY NEW 2320 IS HERE!!!! #10  
Looking nice !! Been thinking of selling my 2305 or trading it for a 2320 ,just becasue the new 1 series doesn't accept a lot of the attachments I have.