It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!!

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #1  

wisconsinguy

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 2210
It\'s coming!!!!! it\'s coming!!!!! it\'s coming!!!!!

I figured this is the only place I can jump up and down and act like a little kid about the new 2210 coming in an hour.
I even got up early and had a shower brushed my teeth, put on clean underwear and to top it off found my finest 2 dollar matching green T shirt. Ya gotta look good for the new baby.
I just knew you guys would understand!

thanks again for all the good and useful info on this forum sooo now if you will excuse me I'm gonna go stand in the driveway

later
Phil

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #2  
Re: It\'s coming!!!!! it\'s coming!!!!! it\'s coming!!!!!

Congradulations!

I still remember how fired up I was when they delivered my 4110. I took off work early and my Dad stopped down to witness the delivery.

The 2210 sure looks like a fine tractor.

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #3  

That's great - try and take some photos for us.
I stopped by my dealer today just to look at and touch my 2210 again. Its still sitting in the shop waiting for its block heater. Getting my delivery next week for sure.

And, by the way......I'm taking his last 2210. They had someone order one this past week - should get his delivery around DECEMBER 2003!

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #4  

December? geeze! I hope that was a mistake. Deere doesn't need to do this. I'm glad I've gotten mine already /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I washed/waxed it today.

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!!

Well after spending a couple hours with the new 2210 just figuring everything out. I dug a few holes in the back yard just because I could. Then washed and waxed it. Put the mower on and cut some grass, I can't believe the power for grass cutting, had some old dead grass that has not been cut for 2 years about 2 feet tall, it went right thru it didn't even slow the engine down. I was really inpressed with that. I had to wash it again, how many times a day do you guys wash these things? Anyways I'm really impressed with this little guy and think its gonna do everything I need to do. After a hard day of "work" it even makes a great place to sit and watch the steaks cook.

later
Phil

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #6  

Don't know if I should be proud or ashamed but I haven't washed my tractor since I got it... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #7  

I always wash it off after mowing, especially the deck. I have a lot of bare spots that make plenty of dust.

I can't believe how easy it is to get the mower deck off.

/ It's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! it's coming!!!!! #8  

Congrats! I am tickled green with my 2210, 62C, and FEL. I mow about 6 acres in 3 hours and it looks great. I tackled some really high grass in the adjacent field and the 2210 never slowed down. I have moved tons of gravel and top soil. I actually got it stuck where I had trenched in a waterline. Got it out by using the FEL. Worked great. I had to wash it down when the XYL (X Young Lady, wife for non-hams) complained.

I have heard that many dealers have sold out of the 2210. It looks like a big hit for JD.

The cupholder works really well.