Price Check John Deere 2305 value?

/ John Deere 2305 value? #1  

snoiger01

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
I own a 2305 that is about 6 years old and has about 375 hours on it. Its in "ok" shape as it has lived outside most of the time. The church I attend is wanting to buy it from me to use on the church grounds. They would be getting the tractor with front end loader and a frontier 5 ft finish mower. I don't want to rip them off on the deal, but I also need enough to put down a sizable amount on me a new model (perhaps a 3000 series). I have checked numerous sites and these things appear to hold their value pretty well and look as though they are going in the $9,000 to $12,000 range, which is alot higher than the $7,500 I was thinking of selling everything for. Any thoughts?

/ John Deere 2305 value? #2  
What is the dealer willing to give you on trade in ?

/ John Deere 2305 value? #3  
TractorHouse has them in that $9,000 - $12,000 range but that is dealer prices. As a private seller, I wouldn't turn down $8,000 cash if it was offered.

/ John Deere 2305 value?
I appreciate the input. I think I will gladly accept anything $7,500 and above. I don't NEED a new tractor, but this deal would serve two wants/needs.

/ John Deere 2305 value? #5  
Searchtempest.com will let you search all of Craigslist for current asking prices. Save a number of your search results for tax purposes so you can deduct the difference between what you get and what the market is.

/ John Deere 2305 value? #6  
I appreciate the input. I think I will gladly accept anything $7,500 and above. I don't NEED a new tractor, but this deal would serve two wants/needs.

yes you do need a new tractor. you need a 3520 deluxe cab so you can stay warm and listen to music while plowing snow in a quiet cab. Also, you will want to stay cool in the summer in a quiet cab while you mowing grass and listen to music. Thats why i ordered a 3520 delux cab. should be at delaer tomorrow after 2 months of waiting but we will see. Hope my info helps with your wants and needs:thumbsup:

/ John Deere 2305 value?
shortthrow, you logic is hard to argue, even though I live in Alabama where plowing snow is something we hear about on the news but never have to deal with LOL Now the air conditioned cab for the summer mowing season would really be nice! Hope yours arrives today and remember, post pics!

/ John Deere 2305 value? #8  
In October 2011 I traded in a 2007 JD 2305 with 250 hours on a JD 2720. Dealer gave me $9500. 2305 had a 200cx fel and a 54" mmm.